Selling wtb gw acc for in game cash/ectos as stated in...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

wtb gw acc for in game cash/ectos as stated in title im looking for any campaign american unlinked acc post price and what campaigns dont mind single camps WTB GW PVX ACCOUNT read thread WTB pvx gw account. It must have : - r9 or higher - g3 or higher - all pvp equipment & skills unlocked - some gold or ectos Good, if it has : - pve characters - elite armor - expansive weapons - minipets - pve titles If it is plaync linked, you must tell ALL information about it : cd-keys, email password & secret question & so on. If it is not, you must do all the same. Tell me hier, what you have & your price. Wtb 50/50 hom account Hi im looking to buy a 50/50 hom account im a verified paypal user and I would like to use paypal to do the transaction, I would prefer to deal with other verified paypal users, but i can make exceptions. post info about account below. P.S. i will need ALL information dealing with the account after transaction, due to the fact i want to play this game for gw2 and I want to be able to recover, if stolen. Wtb gw acc I'm lookin for an account with most / all skills unlocked and some plat , char's don't really mather, it needs to have all expantions tho ! it may have some titels too I offer a gta 4 key, trackmania account, settlers 6 key and about 30 euro on paypal ^^ WTB cheap gw account As u see im looking for a guild wars account with expansions, i dont need super chars on the account, if u have one lv 10-20 char is pretty good to me. I want to get european version cuz all of my friends play in eu. One question: i dont need the disks so if somebody sell me the game code can i download the game from the internet? Sorry for my bad english. WTB cheap account w/ all expansions!! let me know looking for one with all games beat and some titles im not looking for an account thats 100+$ [wtb-wtt] guild wars account 30/50 hom WTB EUROPEAN GUILD WARS ACCOUNT 30/50 HOM. Let me know what you have and i say if i'm interested. I can Trade also with a World of...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.