Selling WTB: Guild wars account, Looking for good accounts...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: Guild wars account, Looking for good accounts hello all, looking to buy a really nice guildwars account. Fow armors are plus and etc Lemme know WTT: Guild Wars full expansion for WoW account Nothing really special. Just my original Guild Wars account I no longer access. Info is as follows: Account is enabled to play: Guild Wars Prophecies Guild Wars Factions Guild Wars Nightfall Guild Wars Eye of the North Additional purchased features/items are: Nevermore Flatbow Tiger's Roar Wolf's Favor Rhino's Charge Luminescence Staff Serrated Shield Soul Shrieker 6 Additional Character slots as well Ingeous Summoning Stone (Imp panion) Really nothing else on the account besides a few low level characters. Looking to trade for a World of Warcraft account or sell. I am OO with ID/pass. Open to pretty much all offers since I no longer play the game. Please post or PM me. Thanks Not looking for anything special in a WoW account. Just Wrath/Cata enabled with maybe one 80+ character. Gw account proph factions and eotn 2 level 20's max armor pretty good weps 4 other good alts i think, have a good sum of money on the account. Looking to trade for any WoW account DK - ***** Warrior - ***** Post before contacting Thatguythathas@live WTT: 80 Blood Elf Retro Pally For GW Acc Trading the account for a GW account will all of the expansions. The account has Standart,TBC, Wotlk expansions. Frankly its more like a plain account with couple of k gold with some crappy wotlk gear. WTB: GW acc At least 30/50 HoM Account must be European. Must have Cd-Keys. I'll buy only via (i will pay for it) WTT a simple GW account with only the GW Trilogy -- For any WoW account with Cata The title basically says it all. The GW account is nothing special and that's why I would even take a bare WoW account with the expansions. Post here before PM'ing me. WTB: GW account with all expansion post offer WTS Guild Wars Account All Expansion Have a GW account includes all the expansions...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.