Selling WTB Gold . Paypal . Eu server Buy gold. Pm me. WTB...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB Gold . Paypal . Eu server Buy gold. Pm me. WTB Gold on tear coast Looking to spend about 30$ for the most gold offered on tear coast server WTB epic mage and or warrior android As the title says. I am looking for a mage or warrior. ill pay 125-200 for a good account. Willing to pay more if the account really intrestes me..Pm me. Email me @ Jester2081@comcast , or post here. Thanks. WTB WTB Android lvl60 Account with Monk and Warrior with rune gears I wont need more than that but couple parts of epic rune is preferable pm price and details about players in the account im a serious buyer and i dont need golds or in the account if there are any golds transfer them to another account and sell them or keep them and i might take couple runes to change characters names. I can pay through google checkout or anything that requires only a credit card... If you have an account with only a warrior i might buy it too if hes good. WTB Monk lv 60 for iOS with both epic claw from dungeon I am looking for Monk characters for sale, any race, any server, as long as it is for iOS and Has both, kermode and bloody claw. Email ur offer at wanzycar@. Preferably also with a lvl 60 mage in the account. Thanks. WTB A 60 undead ranger (assassin) Searching for a lvl 60 undead ranger assassin.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.