[WTB] Farm 15lvls(15-30)

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

WTB farm ip / lvl boost for my smurf(Nobledino). price is 10$ via paypal or psc(15 if you finish it @end of August) or raise your elo by 150(200+ if you finish it fast). CAUTION -if you get banned by any reason i ll deduct 40%% from your payment(tribunal mail as proof*) and will stop the farm boost instanly. -if tribunal warns you i ll deduct 20% from your payment(tribunal mail as proof*) -if you try to scam this account i ll ban you from this forum -if you try to change its password or mail i have ALL the proofs to get it back from riot.(i have the 1st mail,date registration,payments and paypal connection etc) -this account has 12.000 ip and all are for runes and pages.dont spend them recklessly. -inform me what champion you want to play and i ll get him for you. Pm me in forum or @. PS:(tribunal mail as proof)-->new warning system allows the account owner to check his bad moves/games/dates/scores if his cases made it to the tribunal from his personal email.it also reveals the date and all the games where you were reported.so i will NEVER accuse you for something you haven't done. but ill charge you for what you ve done PS2: you will be playing under my name plz play good

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.