Selling WTB: EUW LoL account Hi, I want to buy a LoL...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: EUW LoL account Hi, I want to buy a LoL account which has most of the champions and preferably some skins. I'm thinking of buying it around 50 euros! feel free to contact me for any offer Cheers WTB: LoL account in EUW Must have a decent ammount of champs +55 Must have atleast 2 rune pages. I don't care about skins, just looking an account to smurf to play ranked. Not willing to pay a high ammount, so if there's a decent offer, add me to : bombass18 Scammers don't even try to scam. Can do the buy throught ebay, or , or paypal if you go 1st. 100% positive feedback in every website, can send MP from my accounts or whatever. Legit buyer and seller. Any question just reply this thread or add me to . Thanks. WTB: Lol euw lv30 acc with 50+ champs and runes I dont care for elo, or games played. I just need lv30 acc on EUW. Im paying 20 USD fhanzilla WTS: EUW Lvl 30 account 60+ champions 1540 elo S2, 4 runes pages, 7k IP 200€ 200€ PM me on [email protected] WTB: EU west/East account>paying max 50euros Hello guys!My name is filip and im from serbia,like tittle say i want to buy good account and im willing to pay up to 50 euros for it(MOONEYBOOKERS only or i can buy somthing for you whit my visa),paypal not suported in my country! feel free to contact me here or via (Nonamed59) P.S.Scammers dont even try!! WTB: EUW acc lvl 30 / WTT for GW2 acc As the title says i want to buy a cheap (or if any champs / skins for about 40$) account, or wanna trade for my GW2 account with a lvl 40 thief as the highest, rank 12 PvP : Merkztar WTB: Looking for LOL EUW acc Hello, Just want buy acc in EUW server Pay via Paypal me: monsterkicker - - - Updated - - - Found. Ty,J_P_Devil spamsite.com - Largest Supplier of Online Gaming Accounts Buy League of Legends Accounts Sell League of Legends Accounts Trade League of Legends Accounts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.