WTB: Diablo 3 US server Account or US CD KEY (non digital)

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Cant seem to edit my previous thread... I'm looking for either a D3 US Global account or D3 CD key (hard copy, NOT digital) The account needs to be relatively new, doesnt need to have characters but if there are, theyll need to have low hours depending on lvl. (lvl 60 < 150hrs) Class doesnt matter. The account needs to be CLEAN, meaning that is has never been used in anyway that violates Blizzards Terms of Service, ie: botting, trading with bots, muling for bots etc. Looking to offer between $20-$25 or $30 for an unused key. I've bought/sold/traded gold and accounts on here and playerup ( playerup/forums/diab...l-verfied.html ). If you would like to verify that is me in playerup, simply post in my thread or send me a PM and i will respond accordingly. I also started transacting in Sythe (sythe/showthread.php?t=1448852) I will gladly trade first if you have exceptional rep, be it on , playerup, and/or Sythe. Otherwise i require you to go first. Once our transaction has been confirmed and completed, i will rep ya and hope you do the same . Thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.