WTB: BUY S3 account: Diamond or Platinum

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Looking to buy Platinum or Diamond ranking solo q account. Also interested in Gold or Silver division 1 accounts. Can spend up to $300 depending on the account. SCAMMERS BEWARE Waste your time elsewhere. My mm WILL check your ip for suspicious activity. You MUST have a verified paypal. Unless you are highly trusted, I will not go first. You will go first or we will use an verified MM and SPLIT FEES I prefer Rmysidia. Her thread is here. ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤Rmysidias Middle"woman" services ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ But I am open to using any verified MM of your choosing. I will be paying via paypal goods and services NO EXCEPTIONS My paypal is verified and yours MUST be verified as well. If you do not agree with this process, do NOT contact me. If you're looking to sell a stolen or shared account, do NOT contact me. I will chargeback and file dispute if the the account is recovered. If you agree will my process, then POST YOUR HERE and add me. My is weiyan55555 You MUST post your here first After you add me, tell me the following information: Server: NA or EUW? What is the Ranking: League and Division? How many champs? How many skins? How many rune pages? What price are you looking for? SCAMMERS BEWARE Waste your time elsewhere.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.