WTB: Atrox Agent RK 1

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

[COLOR=#009900 As the title says, I am looking to buy an Atrox Agent, RK 1.</span> <span style=]span> - Must be level 210+ - Must have a playable setup. - Must have a clean reputation. [COLOR=#009900 What am I paying with?</span> - PayPal. I am Paypal Verified. - Before I buy it, I want to see it in-game, meaning you must log the toon and bring it to ICC, for me to inspect it. - Currently, my budget is at about $100. <span style=]span> - Yes. I will ONLY be dealing with span>trader. I do phone converstations, IM converstations, and TxT Message conversations. I can provide you with my ID(Driver's Liscense). <span style="color: #009900 PM me for more details, I will tell you how you can reach/contact me.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#009900 As the title says, I am looking to buy an Atrox Agent, RK 1.</span> <span style=][COLOR=#009900 What am I paying with?</span> - PayPal. I am Paypal Verified. - Before I buy it, I want to see it in-game, meaning you must log the toon and bring it to ICC, for me to inspect it. - Currently, my budget is at about $100. <span style=][/COLOR][/COLOR]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.