Selling WTB: 90 Shaman Looking to buy a 90 shaman with a...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/24/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: 90 Shaman Looking to buy a 90 shaman with a decent amount of AA and some decent gear. Looking for about 45k+ mana. PM me with what ya got and lemme know what you want. WTB: EQ2 Monk or Bruiser Looking to buy a Monk or Bruiser on EQ2. Must be level 90 and have AT LEAST 225 AAs. Server unimportant as long as it can be transferred. Please contact me with offers. WTB: EQ1 P99 Account Looking to buy a P99 Account Interested in classes such as lv50 or close to it: Shaman, Ranger, Druid and possibly Wizard/Enchanter Will listen to offers of any other class as well... even naked characters PM me with details such as asking price, Race, Sex, Gear etc etc Thanks!! WTB: looking to buy a everquest 2 account looking to buy a ranger or a tank class WTB: Acc on Fippy darkpaw server 50+ Looking to buy an account on the Fippy darkpaw server, something at least 50+. PM me for further details and ways of conversing. Thank you for your time. WTB: EQ1 EQMac Looking to buy EQmac Character. I would prefer Enchanter, druid or bard but I am open to all. PM me with details. WTB: EQ2 zerk/guard possibly sk/pally Looking to buy zerk/guard with at least 300AA and decent gear. will think about sk/pally but would need to have good gear and 300+aa. Thanks. GameTagcom - Buy and Sell EverQuest Accounts and EQ Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.