WTB: 50 Gladiator EU English

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey, as the title states, I am looking for a Gladiator stationed at a European English server. Server requirements are: * English, I'm not interested in German, French or any other speaking server. * Great PvP competition. * Balanced ratio between Asmodian and Elyos. Gladiator requirements are: * Good geared, I will up the offer according to how well the gear is. * Decent reputation on the server, meaning not very known, but not disliked either. * Healthy amount of Kinah or other valuables to sell on the Broker. * Lv. 50 Wings or 6 MonthVery close to 6 month veteran time. - I don't care about RaceGender. Account Requirements are: * You are the Original Owner! * Never been banned or warned, clean account. * CD-Key, Secret Q&A, 4 last digits of the Credit Card used the very FIRST time, if you arent using a CC, then no worries. CE Account is highly preferred. The offer will vary between 100$-350$ USD. Misc: I've leveled a Templar in Aion, so I have some experience. You are not letting your awesome Glad into the hands of a 'noob'. I just cant be arsed to go through the leveling process again, it was extremely tedious to level as a Templar, and I doubt it's VERY different as a Gladiator. I am PayPal verified, if you prefer, I can do Direct Bank Transfer. I will bookmark this thread, if you're interested in making a deal, then PM me with your character info and I will make an offer based on your gear. Minimum pay for a 50 Blue decked Gladiator is 100$ USD, but I am interested in an fabled geared Gladiator, PREFERABLY lvl 50 PvP gear!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.