WoW Buy Account, WoW Buy Accounts, WoW Accounts

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 3/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS LVL 70 ALLIANCE HUNTER PVP. XFER UP. BT/MH RAIDING SPOT

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $500 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $650 For Sale: A level 70 Alliance Hunter currently residing on a PvP server. Hunter comes with some T4, S1 & S2 gear. The Sunfury bow with a +28 crit rating scope. So basically speaking...a nice set of PvE gear to get you started with SSC & TK. A nice set of PvP gear to BG with ease, or have yourself a good start working on the new S3 gear in arenas. Hunter comes with an arena title. This hunter tops BG charts for Killing blows, damage, and high kills. Doesn't come with much gold to speak of. I've never been good at managing my money, so I usually spent it a lot. Hunter is keyed for all heroics. Attuned for Kara. Able to hold it's own in SCC, TK, Mag, & Gruuls. Professions are 350+ Engineering, currently the hardest profession to level. Also 375 mining. With 375 cooking. 375 fishing. 375 first-aid. Now the good part. Current guild has disbanded and xfered to a BG9 realm. The guild has been promised SSC & TK spots. To get new xfers attuned for MT & BT. Hunter has not xfered yet, since I'm attempting to sell it. So this is your chance to get right in the mix of TOP WoW guilds & TOP PvP BG in all of WoW. Buy the account, and I'll share the vent info, xfer realm, and guild. Of course your skill with the hunter depends on if you get any raiding time. Starting Price is at $500.00 USD. I will not sell it for less. I've put in over 6 months of work on this account. Professional account selling websites listed a simular account at over $800.00 USD. Note: Account has never purchased powerleveling or any type of training. I'm the original owner. Account has never been bought, sold, or shared. Nor has it been botted, or attempted to hack. No gold sells or purchases. This account is in good standing with the current realm it's residing in, and with World of Warcraft. What you'll get besides the LvL 70 Hunter: Acount Name Account Password Password Question Password Answer Transaction ID # CD Key Ability to change Contact information once account has been purchased, and I've received full payment. Note to fake buyers: I'm not ignorant. I'm fully aware that there are scammers on both sides of the transaction. Don't attempt to cheat me. Raiding spot is not guaranteed. Raiding spot will depend on your knowledge & experience as a hunter. As a raiding hunter. Which includes your roll as a hunter, and what's expected of you while raiding. Knowledge of gems, enchants, gear, stats, and specc. Finally of course your performance while given the first opportunity. Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS 70mage and 70 warrior 2 accounts FAST

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $300 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $600 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

70 Female B.E Lock US-PVP

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $350 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $500 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS Tarren mill gold

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $90 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $90 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

68 Orc War Bouldfist PVP/ 70 UD war Malygos PVE

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $100 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $120 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Need Christmas Money... account is not active but is all up for transfers. Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS [A] 70 Rogue US PvP

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $165 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $200 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS epic geared alli hunter n horde 60 rogue n more chars

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $225 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $325 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS [70]BE rogue, epics cheap!!

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $200 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $250 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes also accepting Western Union. Payment method

Account for Sale

70 ud Spriest 70 ud Rogue combo Xfer up

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $300 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $400 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

lvl 70 druid xferable 2600 ap feral for 275$

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $275 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $300 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.