World of Warcraft Buy Account, WoW Buy Account, WoW Characters

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 3/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [A-EU-PvP] Protection Warrior Tier 6 (Awesome Gear)*updated*

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $600 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $1300 General Information History of the Account I am the original owner of this account, which was created in July 2006. This character has seen little experience in pre-TBC raid instances and as a result has relatively low reputation with those factions. Why I am selling the account I have college coming up in a few months and I need to sell this account for some funds. I also need to stop playing to achieve the grades to get in to college. To achieve the gear on this character, I have had to raid 5 days per week, 5 hours per day. This is an excellent oportunity for those with less available time to avoid the grind required to get these epics over a period of many months. Terms of the Sale Trust will be very important for me in order for this sale to go ahead. I must be allowed to phone you to confirm the sale. Don't attempt to scam me as I am very cautious. Character Transfer and Character Rename Character Transfer and Character Rename are all ready to go. You can transfer to ANY European Realm. Repuation, Skills & Professions Blacksmithing - 375 - Rare recipes include Red Belt of Battle Engineering - 371 - I leveled this really only for the stamina trinket and the the epic helm, although I have now replaced it with the Tier 6 helm. Please note that this account does not come with an epic flying mount, only the 60% mount. However, the account has 1k gold and quite a lot of items which could be sold to help you on your way. Gear General Tanking Stats This protection warrior has 17k health unbuffed with 18.1k armour. Resistance Gear This character comes with full resistance sets for every type of magic in the game. Fire, Nature, Shadow, Arcane and Frost. Fire and Shadow resistance gear is required in Black Temple. Nature and Frost resistance gear is needed for SSC and TK. Collectors Unfortunately the character has only Helm of Wrath from before The Burning Crusade but the character has 4/5 Tier 4 (lacking helm) and 4/5 Tier 5 (lacking gloves). The character also has Aldori Legacy Defender from Gruul, one of the nicest looking shields in the game. Warrior Tier 4 - Warbringer Armor Warrior Tier 5 - Destroyer Armor PvP Gear Unfortunately this character has little PvP experience and as a result the PvP gear is quite bad, mainly consisting of PvE dps gear. If you want PvP gear you will have to work your way up from the bottom on this character. PvE Gear - Tanking Weapon Blazefury Shield Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart Head Onslaught Greathelm Neck Frayed Tether of the Drowned Shoulder Onslaught Shoulderguards Back Pepe's Shroud of Pacification Chest Glory of the Defender Wrist Vambraces of Courage Gloves Onslaught Handguards Belt Girdle of Stability L Onslaught Legguards Feet Boots of the Resilient Rings Ring of Sundered Souls Band of the Abyssal Lord Band of Eternity Trinkets Shadowmoon Insignia Darkmoon Card: Vengeance Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch Gnomish Poultryizer Any other questions? Feel free to PM me. You can also PM me for the armory link but most of the information is already provided. Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS Epic lvl70 Warrior EU. Epic flying

Account Information
    Trade status: In progress Expires in: 225d9h Start price: $350 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $450 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

FS: 70 Draenei Shaman / 70 Dwarf Warrior [PVE]

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $350 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $400 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS EPIX Shadow Priest RP Server

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $300 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $400 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

Wts Full tier 6 one of the best hunter in the world

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $1200 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $2400 World of Warcraft - MAZRIGOS PVP Server (EU) - This is account is majorly focused around a lvl 70 hunter. There are some alt but none are worth mentioning.. Approximately 800 gold and 4,700 ARENA points unspent. Detailed gear further down. This also has a lvl 70 disc priest with ov 380 resileince imba disc gear (for more info pm me or see me ingame) 70 Hunter female troll- Race : troll ****: female First aid: 375 proffessions: Herbalism/minning both 375. talents: beast mastery at the moment but you can respec as you wish. gold: 760 gold. GEAR: except that i have full tier 4 , full tier 5 and some other many random epics My main gear is listed here: Helmet: Gronnstalker's Helmet (link to wowhead ://wowhead/?item=31003) Neck: Choker of Serrated blades :)//wowhead/?item=32591) Shoulders: Gronnstalker's Spaulders :)//wowhead/?item=31006) Back: Thalassian Wildercloak :)//wowhead/?item=29994) Chest: Gronnstalker's Chestguard :)//wowhead/?item=31004) Bracer's: Bracer's of the pathfinder :)//wowhead/?item=30864) Gloves: Gronnstalker's Gloves :)//wowhead/?item=31001) Waist: Valestalker Girdle :)//wowhead/?item=30919) L: Gronnstalker's Leggings :)//wowhead/?item=31005) Boots: Softstep boots of tracking :)//wowhead/?item=32510) Rings: Band of devastation:(://wowhead/?item=32526) Band of devastation : :)//wowhead/?item=32526) (yes 2 of them) Trinkets: Ashtongue talisman of swiftness :)//wowhead/?item=32487) Bloodlust brooch :)//wowhead/?item=29383) Main hand: Halbred of desolation: :)//wowhead/?item=32248) Bow: Bristleblitz Striker :)//wowhead/?item=30906). Just for the record i also got a SECOND tier 6 shoulder (gronn stalker) which has pvp gems -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As you see i have the best gear in game the best hunter items a hunter can possibly get. This character is rated as 18th best hunter in world (gear-wise). This hunter is ready for the new expansion that will come . In addition there are many pots/elixirs in bank. Mounts: Epic flying mount (netherdrake) Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake :)//wowhead/?item=32857). As well as standard epic Ground mount. Reasons for selling account: I have been playing wow for over 2 years. Its time to move on with my real life. Instead of waisting these 2 years i would rather sell this account. Now in order for you to Know that this is real i would have no problem at all contacting me via email or even in game. This is my first time selling in ebay so if any additional information you need mail me. Ofcourse except of standard pass/account you will also receive Cd-key of the game as well the box of the game which i will send you via mail. Happy bidding i will be more than happy to answer all of your question at sam007awad@ Alsoi can meet you in game to see and meet me in game. to see this character is real Thank you and happy bidding DISCLAIMER: Any financial compensation I receive from the sale of this account is for my time spent playing this character & account. This account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you will be purchasing is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By buying, inquiring about, or viewing this sale you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. By buying this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Night Elf Warrior Xfer Available!

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $200 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $300 70 Night Elf Warrior, very limited play time. Has s1 arena shoulders, s3 pvp bracers, Epic Crafted Lunar Crescent, Epic Helm and Pants, and the rest Superior DPS gear. Also a set of decent tanking gear (all blues) 1580 arena points. 375 Mining 351 Blacksmithing Epic Land Mount, Flying Mount Character has never been banned, never been transferred. Buy it Now price is #. I do NOT have the original CD key because this account was given to me by a friend. I do however know the secret question and answer for the account. Buy it now price is #. Please email me with any inquiries. Thank You. Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Warlock $600

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $575 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $625 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

[H]70 Orc Shaman, US PvP, 3/5 Vengeful, Resto Spec

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $350 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $450 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

WTS 70 (f) UD Priest, 70 TR Shaman US-PvP Xfers up!

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $400 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $565 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

Account for Sale

lvl 70 Mage, 47 Twink shaman (mage has epic flyer)

Account Information
    Trade status: Expired Start price: $300 Curent offer: $0 Buy it now: $350 This post is missing due to a database problem. Database recovery is on the way. Please do not edit this entry! Notes Payment method

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.