Selling World of Warcraft account, with free diablo 3...

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 6/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

World of Warcraft account, with free diablo 3 access - $165 (Cambridge, OH) I'm selling the account information for my Battle.net account. The associated World of Warcraft account has been upgraded to Mists of Pandaria, and has one level 85 druid and level 80 of the following: Mage, Paladin, Priest, Shaman. There are more characters, but these are the highest level ones. All mentioned characters are on the Bloodhoof server. Worth mentioning, the account has the mount from the glory to the cataclysm raider achievement, as well as several other less noteworthy, but uncommon mounts. Also, the account has over 100k gold spread across the characters, and most professions leveled up to cataclysm. The account is in good standing with Blizzard. Upon purchase, I will release the Battle.net account from my email address so you will have complete ownership of the account. Free with this account is a standard Diablo 3 license with a level 60 witch doctor, as well as a Diablo 2 license. Looking at other postings, I really think I am offering an excellent deal based on the amount of time I have put into this account. Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested in buying.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.