Word of warning regarding usage of MMs

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Just because they "say" or "claim" their trusted doesn't mean you just trust them on the spot. Well then again, you shouldn't trust new members that want to MM that much either, which is common knowledge.

We have had a couple of cases with so called "trusted MMs" by the members scam alot later within their voluntary service of MMing (or whatever you'd call it).

If you really want to know who they are then they are

forsure

DoD: s

Neoaaron444

By the way, we don't take responsibility if you get scammed, however we can act with sufficient proof.

thanks dod is a long time scammer along with forsure.. butty for the info =] keep up the work

I am pretty sure they are back with proxys. And you don't need new computer or ISP to get a new IP. For me, I just turn off my modem and it sometimes generate a new IP.

It's probably true that they may be back with proxies, but since they have to make a new account, people will hesitate to trade with them since they will have a low post count. So they will probably need to trade using a middleman.

Originally Posted by disaresta

I am pretty sure they are back with proxys. And you don't need new computer or ISP to get a new IP. For me, I just turn off my modem and it sometimes generate a new IP.

We don't ban your regular ip, we ban your host ip, which is quite different.

I'm DoD:s I was back along time ago.

I was 1337

And magic_fish from LONG time ago.

:)

I remember those two. Big scammers back in the day.

Wow. I remember DoD:S

He use to MM for me. Didn't know he became a scammer. Was forsure -him- ? Or were they together in real life and planned out to start scamming later on. I HATE scamming MM'S.

Pathetic.

It's pretty sad. Also when Lumiere, forsure, and DoD:S were good friends.

-helpfullies

Forgive me if I'm wrong but... Didn't I warn this god damn place about forsure before he tried anything? Didn't I make a thread with like size 70 fonts saying he'll scam ya? This kind of love you happens when you don't listen to good ol' Divin|ty.

Says the guy who scammed someone. I don't forget little details easily =P

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.