Selling  Wizard101 Cheapest Boosting service!!

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Boosting and Leveling - Buy Sell Trade' started by LeoValdez101, 5/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeoValdez101

LeoValdez101
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Lets get right to it.
    Prices:
    Lvls 1-10:$.25 Per level (Total $2.5)
    Lvls 11-30:$.5 Per level (Total $9.5)
    Lvls 31-50:$1 Per level (Total $19)
    Lvls 51-70:$1.25 Per level (Total $23.75)
    Lvls 71-90:$1.5 Per level (Total $28.5)
    Lvls 91-110:$1.75 Per level (Total $33.25)
    Lls 111+:2 Per level (Total $38)

I REQUIRE PAYMENT EVER COUPLE OF LEVELS BUT WE WILL DECIDE THAT BEFORE I START. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN MEMBERSHIP I WILL NOT BUY MEMBERSHIP TO BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT. ALL PRICES ARE #!!!

I do bundles and can give discounts just lmk. The more you buy the more you save. For example, getting from level 1-10 may be 2.5, but buying Lvl 1-30 could be $10. I try to do these as fast as I can and I just enjoy playing the game and thats my main goal for doing this. I can also do things like farm for gear or level up pets or farm or basically anything you need me to do. Time the job will take will depend on how many levels you require and what world your wizard is in. I will not train any pets or use any snacks or spend any gold and or training points without your permission. I have gotten a few wizards to max and have been playing for many years. I will give you access to your acc at anytime you want it if you want to level it up yourself or play pvp or what not. Levels that are partially completed I will most likely do for free. Most of the time, I will ask for payment every couple levels, and if you can not pay, I will not work on your account any further until I receive proper payment. I mainly only do transactions through paypal so consider that before you have to pay me. I do not accept giftcards or crowns as payment. I look forward to helping you.

Contact Information:
    Gmail:[email protected]
    Discord:LordofLeo#4496
    Either or will work but I prefer discord.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    LeoValdez101

LeoValdez101
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

NEW CONTACT INFORMATION
    Contact Information:[email protected]
    DISCORD DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.