Selling Without bot I dont want to play and with people...

Discussion in 'Dark Orbit Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kassi Liz, 7/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kassi Liz

Kassi Liz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Without bot I dont want to play and with people who have gotten banned, this would be the perfect time to sell my account, Im asking $300. obo thru Paypal only and only after I receive the money, then I will send you the email for the account, no 3rd parties and do NOT ask to fly it beforehand!! Level 20-Dark orbit acc on Us East 1 sever All havocs, apis and zues!! and 2 hurcs 2nd apis in the backpage citadel, veng, goli, nos, agis venom, diminisher, solace, lightening heart, moth, chevron (26) lf4s + (48) lf3s All lf4s are upgraded to lvl 16 except 1(its lvl 10) (42) bo2s 1 b02 is upgraded to lvl 10 and some other bo2s are upgraded to lvl 8 Pet lvl 15 has kami, autolooter, combo ship repaier, 4 radar proto, pet repairer, auto resource collector (all lvl 3)!! 35 pilot points lvl 20 skylab 3 tech items 2mil X4 and 200k rsb , no uri on the acc tho over 3bil ep and over 10mil hon Also comes with 1 single silver lisence (pbdo) for when if comes backup!! In case you dont have one already!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.