Why PokeToast is a scammer/lier

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

1. Other than that he accused me of being a scammer without any proof, I have further reasons why he is a scammer/lier

2. OmgItsAndy asked the forum to allow him to become a MM right after he accused someone who has high number of posts of being a scammer-> edit: omgitsandy admitted they are friends

3. OmgItsAndy just joined recently: June 2007

4. Mr.PiimStaxX said OmgItsAndy doesn't scam, while we all know he does. (There are threads on this)

5. Mr.PiimStaXX just joined recently: June 2007.

6. Mr.PiimStaXx has only 3 posts, and he spams in the trade section-> obviously not someone who just wandered into the trade forum.

Edit: 7: Furthermore, PokeToast just joined recently also: June 2007. He spams in the trade section (90 posts already). My suspicion is that he was an ex-gzper who was banned for scamming.

My conclusion/suspicion: PokeToast, OmgItsAndy, and Mr.PiimStaxX is the same person/ are friends. No life 14/15 year olds...

edit: and I proved my point

w.e. man I am going away soon anyway, its summer, I am going on a vacation, believe it or not. Not going to deal with these kids

OH BTW I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING:

You know why all these ppl are supporting Poke and sht? BECAUSE people LIKE to ACCUSE OTHERS of sht!

Example:

OMG! YOU HACKER!

Thus, OMG! YOU SCAMMER!

Proof is not needed, they just listen cuz its said. Can you read my ****ing argument before being convinced of Poke's bullsht?

lol fck you dude..talkinga bout you and your point is poketoast is my friend but mrpiimstaxx is not so get a life you 1 yrs old brat..

see he just admitted it, Poke asked him to call me a scammer

btw if omgitsandy scams, then Poke also scams

listen ok he have proof of you scamming love you...-.- do you have any fcking proof that poke told me to fcking said your a scammer..-.-

proof? kids dont listen,

NOW LISTEN ****ING KID!

YOUR PROOF IS A "MSN CONVO"

I DONT HAVE ****ING MSN. PROVE THAT THAT IS MY ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU KEEP TALKING SHT AND ACUUSING ME ALRIGHT love you?

And as you notice learn your damn freaking grammars. and Don't be calling someone a kid when your one. If you don't know about me don't be talkinga bout me. If you know me in real life then whatever but you don't know how i look how old i really am so you can;t say love you. And you can jsut say what ever you want. i can ignore it. cause whatever you say is not true because your one scammer. Trying to act all ****ing innocent.. Nikkga please dont act like nothing act like yourself...

Originally Posted by OmGitzAndy

lol fck you dude..talkinga bout you and your point is poketoast is my friend but mrpiimstaxx is not so get a life you 1 yrs old brat..

Lawl 1 year olds who are smarter than you. OMOGoNOEZ

disaresta is right!!!!!!

if he right i must so right then...

Originally Posted by OmGitzAndy

Mr.PiimStaxX's IP Address for this post

[will not be shared]

Users sharing the same IP Address

User

EDIT: I had a little chat with him and he keeps saying he can sue GzP for banning his account which is impossible then he blocked me :P

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.