who thinks diablo 3 will be announced-blizzcon 07

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

i think thell do it what about tha rest of u???

Maybe, Maybe.

They are already working on WoW and a new StarCraft, highly unlikely but it could be possible due to the popularity.

i under stand why everyone likes starcraft... red alert series are much much better !

also... cheack this out team 3 confirmed that its not starcraft 2 or wowrld of warcraft expansion look!! *****************************************************

There focusing all there time on new WoW Expansion and Starcraft:Ghost Face it... There isn't going to be a Diablo 3... atleast not yet.. Maybe sometime in the near future.

I say it's out 2010. That doesn't mean they can't announce it though.

Team 3...I don't think they're working on another diablo.

I think the reason that blizzard hasn't made a D3 yet is because they're not sure how to set up the camera. How strong do they make the monsters? They still want necromancers, but raising 10 minions...how strong will the minions be? Will the necro be too weak to function without 10? Will this cause them to being weak, and have a balance problem?

What about amazons? They can't shoot 30 arrows...it would cause a huge problem if they add an online aspect.

Paladins...Exactly how do we make these again?

Amazons...Exactly how are they different from barbarians?

Most of all: How do we set up the game? Do we make it a click to attack, and keep clicking in a series, with different timings and buttons to pull of different attacks? Do we make it a click and watch? What about loot? Should we make it so loot has a minimal effect at lower levels? Do we make it so the only difference between loot is looks?

The list goes on and on and on.

IMO, GuildWars is Diablo lll.

If GW didn't come out, D3 might already be out. Why? Because D3 would be a near exact clone of GuildWars.

We need a mod there is 2x topics about this so far that i reed.

Plz lock one of them

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.