Sold Welcome to the Rage of Bahamut Account Trading...

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Rage of Bahamut Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage of Bahamut Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Welcome to the Rage of Bahamut Account Trading Community Page on Facebook. Here you can Buy, Trade, and Sell RoB Accounts. - Post A Free Ad on Facebook (Sellers) - Purchase an Account Securely through Facebook (Buyers) Buyers: Search for accounts using the link below. Post wanted ads if you're looking for a specific account. Rage of Bahamut Accounts - Buy and Sell Sellers: Post a description of the account you're selling in the box above containing as much information as possible adding pictures if you desire and include the price you'd like for your account. Keep checking your facebook for updates as buyers will either PM you or reply to your listing.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Daniel Wendon

Daniel Wendon
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

My god account log in details for sale, going very cheap not anywhere near as expensive as the other accounts, would take anything over £150, pm me quick with you offers! [Angel of War] Michael (SS Rare) ATK-17792 DEF-13231 Skill 6 Beowulf (S Rare) Diana (S Rare) [Ruler] Principality (S Rare) ATK-16508 DEF-14837 SKill 7 [Ruler] Principality (S Rare) ATK-16512 DEF-14841 SKill 3 [God of Flame] Ifrit (S Rare) ATK-14903 DEF-12178 Skill 5 [God of Flame] Ifrit (S Rare) ATK-15366 DEF-12556 Skill 5 Golbin Hunter Feena (H Rare) Shield Angerl (H Rare) X 6 Cruel Priestess (H Rare) Nymph (H Rare) Qinglong (H Rare) x 2 Mystic Fairy (H Rare) Demonic Knight (H Rare) Mayahuel (H Rare) Mythril Golem (H Rare) Ifrit (H Rare) [Daylight Gleam] Gold Fox (H Rare) ATK 12141 DEF-8833 Lovely Elf ( H rare) CW - 59 HP - 9 Lvl 92 God Account ATK Deck 81081 DEF 56855 All cards for sale or whole account can be bought as I no longer play, can contact me at [email protected], will only use paypal and be prepared to follow the forum trading rules.

3. OP
    OP
    Simona Oana Blais

Simona Oana Blais
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I want sell my account but i don't know what method is the best!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.