Stole Money Wefame

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by fl32biz, 8/30/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    fl32biz

fl32biz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. WeFame

WeFame
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

385   0   0

@Hulk i actually I am not surprised
    Even with the way playerup handles his site isn’t questioned by anyone.

You guys owe me more than close to $1500 since January and other money I lost even some clients of mine lost their money here and they didn’t get a refund. What should we call that?, OH -I should have reported to a site too?

The way I run my website is none of your ******* business. And I won’t give a refund until the order is complete or maybe you should pay my money then equation is solved.

Lots of bad reviews given to you from people on trust pilot that you haven’t taken care of but you’re trying to proof to be righteous here.

Comon getout

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

What does this have to do with this buyers dispute? Now you're trying to spin this on us when clearly we have no involvement in this buyers dispute.

This is completely irrelevant to this buyers dispute. Any funds due sellers on older transactions will be released in October when we receive those settlement batches from the processors. This is only for transactions prior to May 9. In addition to this, you have a couple buyer disputes needing to be addressed as well of buyers who complained later their accounts were "banned". This will be discussed when the funds are released to you later and an option for you to resolve those disputes will be present.

At this time this buyer is out $1500 himself and you want him to pay another $1500 to move forward with the sale refusing to return his money. What happens if he pays that other $1500? Will he have to pay another $1500?

You have offered no solution to this buyer just taken his $1500 and unwilling to work with him unless he pays another $1500.

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

You can message middleman on discord about these issues and they will take care of it. I am not with middleman support and they'll be happy to resolve any of these issues you present to them if you give them "specifics".

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

As of now this is the situation. You have $1500, he has nothing. Resolve his issue and your account will be restored.

You have middleman issues, bring it up with them and they'll assist you. You have their contact and can easily message them anytime.

6. WeFame

WeFame
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

385   0   0

My website business is none of your ******* business man, the issue I brought up more than four times to middleman on discord and there has been no solution.

I know more than 5 seller may here that you owe money and has refused to pay them.

But you find a way to cook up something to lock people’s account while still owing them money. You guys are high grade of real scammers.

Don’t ever talk of solving scam dispute when you’re actually one. You ain’t righteous you all.

7. WeFame

WeFame
    Expand Collapse

385   0   0

As I have said repeatedly, my site business isn’t your business. So you have no right

8. WeFame

WeFame
    Expand Collapse

385   0   0

Proof that you failed to pay since January so you know my allegations are legit!

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

No worries @WeFame. We told you what to do to resolve your middleman issues. If you opt to resolve @fl32biz dispute we can reopen your account.

@fl32biz we can't do anything more for you here as @WeFame said he isn't willing to refund you. You can communicate with him further and if you guys can come to a resolution please do update us.

10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Message them again. They are actively working on resolving all issues if there are any outstanding. Any payments prior to May 9 that are outstanding are supposed to be released sometime in October.

11. WeFame

WeFame
    Expand Collapse

385   0   0

Now that you’ve decided to suspend this account what will happen to my money?
    Because I won’t lose a payment that was expected to be paid 7 months ago

12. OP
    OP
    fl32biz

fl32biz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Wefame is not responding to me by email. I hope he gets his account deleted. Your terms of sale on your site are ridiculous.

What if I finish the order, by ordering a cheap twitter account, does it work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.