wats the best PK job

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

please tell me... i have a fisty , but gets kinda boring... i want a good PKER and have a lot fun with it

It all depends on what you play better with.

Dying alot sucks, so it limits the fun. Become better with a certain class, and pvp becomes for fun and less boring.

I usually build a class based on three things.

1: I like magic casters of any kind.

2: Block, hit rate, hit recovery, damage and a few other factors of melee are more complicated to me.

3: I want a character that allows me to play fast without wasting my time doing pointless running around/dying during questing.

Fohers can be fun. I had one about a year ago that could single handedly 1v7 my entire clan and win. We had 2 ele druids, a trapsin, fb sorc, PvE barb and a necro. There is a strategy to every characters pvp game. (Like a ww barb isn't just aim and ww. Weapon range, damage, and your own personal defense all influence how you face vs an opponent.)

Play each class, see which one you like and go from there. Each class has multiple builds as well, so find the build that you like to play or is easiest for you and then crank that character up. If you like FB sorc's, look up some gear guides. Duel alot and get use to how it plays. If you can manage to get geared up just pretty good and can control how you play (not just random teleports and fireballs) then you can learn what it takes to kill any other class in certain situations.

For my old FoHer, facing 2 ele druids at a time + other randoms chasing me was hard. I avoided the druids until last and just popped an foh or two at all of the other players until the druids where the only ones left. From then on you can time an foh and try to get 2-3 off before they re-cast cyclone armor, or you can dodge tornados and lead them around until they mess up.

It just takes some play decent play time to become good.

Originally Posted by NtotheNsane

It all depends on what you play better with.

Dying alot sucks, so it limits the fun. Become better with a certain class, and pvp becomes for fun and less boring.

I usually build a class based on three things.

1: I like magic casters of any kind.

2: Block, hit rate, hit recovery, damage and a few other factors of melee are more complicated to me.

3: I want a character that allows me to play fast without wasting my time doing pointless running around/dying during questing.

Fohers can be fun. I had one about a year ago that could single handedly 1v7 my entire clan and win. We had 2 ele druids, a trapsin, fb sorc, PvE barb and a necro. There is a strategy to every characters pvp game. (Like a ww barb isn't just aim and ww. Weapon range, damage, and your own personal defense all influence how you face vs an opponent.)

Play each class, see which one you like and go from there. Each class has multiple builds as well, so find the build that you like to play or is easiest for you and then crank that character up. If you like FB sorc's, look up some gear guides. Duel alot and get use to how it plays. If you can manage to get geared up just pretty good and can control how you play (not just random teleports and fireballs) then you can learn what it takes to kill any other class in certain situations.

For my old FoHer, facing 2 ele druids at a time + other randoms chasing me was hard. I avoided the druids until last and just popped an foh or two at all of the other players until the druids where the only ones left. From then on you can time an foh and try to get 2-3 off before they re-cast cyclone armor, or you can dodge tornados and lead them around until they mess up.

It just takes some play decent play time to become good.

If you could 1v7 ur whole clan with a foher they must have suckd

I am known pretty well on US EAST Scnl for dueling.. my characters names r

Konvikt

ePride

Guam

Wont

KoH

Carnival

Kotastrophe

Plas

You will most likly see me on either of the top 3 chars listed or the very bottom 1

The best char to duel with is none

each character can be

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.