Exploiting Warning: [email protected] - Email Spoofing

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by RMS, 3/7/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMS

RMS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS PERSON K'I'K MESSENGER ID: misterbipper (James sam Kelly) He is a scammer.
    also HIS MIDDLEMAN who pretend to be a middleman of playerup but he is not. K'i'k messenger id: middleman.player.up ([email protected]). Here's the PROOF that they are scammer

[​IMG]

I even contacted the playerup support for the confirmation of this middleman

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Ozymandias and Middleman like this.
  2. G-man

G-man
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

49   0   0

@Middleman and @Admin

It sickens me to know that those scammers would try everything just to scam people. Smh

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Middleman and RMS like this.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Please in the future post this in the Disputes Section.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

The same person doing this has been doing this for a while. Here are 2 other threads:

PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Please note that anyone replying FROM these e-mails you should report to spam. What this group is doing is something called e-mail spoofing where they will reply FROM this e-mail but have no control over the e-mails themselves. If you try to reply back to these e-mails, they will bounce back undelivered because we have never setup an e-mail for[email protected] or [email protected].
    • PlayerUp will never contact you through a 3rd party messenger such as PlayerUp or Skype.
    • PlayerUp will never e-mail you telling you to contact us on PlayerUp or Skype
    • PlayerUp will never ask for your account information through e-mail
    • PlayerUp will only e-mail you if you need to complete verification to become Verified.
    For more information on e-mail spoofing, google "e-mail spoofing" and read about it on the wikipedia page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.