Seller Fraud Warning - Javonte Jaquan Riley in Tampa Florida - Fraud Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Confirmed Scammers / Fraud' started by Dexter.S, 2/23/17.

1. Blackmarket99

Blackmarket99
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

I will as soon as I get I have a replacement

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Dexter.S

Dexter.S
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

This was started in February, it's now April, please give me a refund of 40$, that's half of what I lost. I don't want another account.
    Send it as PlayerUp credits within the week.

If not admins please take action this has gone long enough.

3. Blackmarket99

Blackmarket99
    Expand Collapse

sorry i do not do refunds. i will replace the account as soon as possible. i apologize for the inconvenience

4. OP
    OP
    Dexter.S

Dexter.S
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

It's been 2 MONTHS, even if you were to get me new account, it would cost you at least 40$ to buy it, so why not just send me 40$ already.

The account I bought from you costed 80$, all I'm asking is 40$ in return. I know you are just stalling but I will not stand down.

Admin, please do something within the week if problem is not resolved.

5. Blackmarket99

Blackmarket99
    Expand Collapse

I understand your frustration, as soon as i have something i will let you know.

6. OP
    OP
    Dexter.S

Dexter.S
    Expand Collapse

Admin, I started this 2 months ago, he obviously has no intention of refunding me or any firm of compensation. Else he would've given me a update.

Please so something, warnings or negative feed backs would work.

7. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

You let us know specifically what you want us to do here.

8. OP
    OP
    Dexter.S

Dexter.S
    Expand Collapse

Anything to damage his reputation. Possible ban, suspension, warnings, or remove his positive feedback?
    Its up to the Admins to decide, I would greatly appreciate it if he was banned though.

9. Blackmarket99

Blackmarket99
    Expand Collapse

sorry, just don't have anything. bans a little harsh though, the account was in your full possession when the account "stopped working" hours after i had sold it to you so i have no idea what happened to it. also i made it very clear that i did not give refunds. once again sorry for the inconvenience though, good luck!

10. OP
    OP
    Dexter.S

Dexter.S
    Expand Collapse

So after months of telling me that you will find a replacement, you are now telling me "good luck" meaning that you won't compensate me.

I've also noticed that you were banned for having multiple accounts over on E.p.i.c N.P.C as well as scams
    You have the same username as well as was selling the same game account so don't pretend this isn't you.
    One of your emails was sellsell215 same as one of your accounts on E.p.i.c N.P.C.
    1.JPG 2.JPG

Also, the account didn't stop working, the password was changed AFTER I changed the account passwords etc... Meaning its very likely you contacted the company and RECALLED the account.

Admin, please give him some form of a penalty. If not a ban, a possible warning or removal of some positive feedbacks.

11. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

ADM|N likes this.
  12. Blackmarket99

Blackmarket99
    Expand Collapse

True but that was in 2016, also deal is off. U dont seem to want to co-operate which means i am no long entitled to either.

13. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

@blackmarket, it doesn't matter how long ago the deal was. You should replace the account because there is a high possibility that you did recall the account. You cannot say that the deal is off when you have already processed the complete deal, you need to either give a replacement which has equal value to the account or refund @Dexter.S

Why are you assuming that @Dexter.S is not wanting to cooperate? I wouldn't blame him not to either because this has been going on for months now.

You need to either replace the account at equal value, refund the full amount or accept the consequences that @Admin @Middleman or @PlayerUp should give you.

@Admin @PlayerUp @Middleman
    Please issue a suspension, warning or ban to @Blackmarket99 if he does not compensate @Dexter.S

ADM|N likes this.
  14. Blackmarket99

Blackmarket99
    Expand Collapse

Im not entitled to refund Dexter.S anything. I am not liable for what happens after account is sold. How is anyone to know hat happened. 2 days went by before the problem occured.

15. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse

You are liable for what happens after the account is sold for at least a month because the recovery process to recall an account takes 2-5 days which is what you said, "2 days want by before the problem occured" because the account was only recovered then. I am not accusing you because no one can be 100% sure that you did recall the account except for proof.

@Admin @Middleman @PlayerUp

ADM|N likes this.
  16. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

Unless a guarantee was in place or he stated he would compensate you, we cannot take additional action.

17. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse

@Admin , please refer to the first page of this thread. @Blackmarket99 stated that he'll give @Dexter.S a replacement.

IMG_20170501_222131.png

18. OP
    OP
    Dexter.S

Dexter.S
    Expand Collapse

This would mean the account was somehow compromised, I'm creating this thread because I'm accusing blakcmart99 for recalling the account. Which he is denying, but there is a high chance of him lying since I know nothing happened to the account like a bann, I do however know that the password has been changed even though I secured the account throughly, hence the account recall.

freechest likes this.
  19. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse

@Admin is saying that unless a guarantee was in place or he stated he would compensate you, they cannot take additional action, but @Blackmarket99 did say that he would give you a replacement which means that he stated he would compensate you.

IMG_20170501_222131.png

20. Blackmarket99

Blackmarket99
    Expand Collapse

Yes but deal is off now. There are terms to trading. You deciding to take forceful action for something I did not do. Therefore anything said after this is out of my control.