Selling  North America  PC  MR 11-15 Warframe account > MR 14

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Georgexxlop, 8/20/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georgexxlop

Georgexxlop
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello everybody, Today i wanted to post my warframe account that is for sale.

It is currently MR14. but in the foundry there are frames you can build and weapons, Everything is collected for them, and if you are interested in leveling them, you could reach mr15, Since i do not play as much as i use to there is no reason for me to do so.

The account contains the following >

Warframes :

ash prime (w/ Reactor)
    frost prime (w/ reactor)
    inaros (w/ reactor)
    nekros prime (w/ forma and reactor), Nekros prime includes a Desecrate and despoil build (complete)
    Nidus 4 (w/ Reactor, 4 Forma's, lens), Includes godly build, that can SOLO mot survival up to 2 hours. Plus i can include a tutorial on how to use.
    Octavia (w/ Reactor, 2 Forma's) includes a survival build Long melee wep range, longest survival with octavia i did solo mot was 1 hour.
    Rhino prime (w/ Reactor) Have a High index solo build, I usually solo up to two waves of high index before reseting, But if you are not as exprienced with the index i recommend doing medium for 3 times and reset, it is pretty easy with my rhino build, And also it is pair with arca plasmor, read below.
    Trinity prime (w/ reactor) includes a bless build, and ev build. maxed out, top decked for eidolon hunts.
    volt prime
    zephyr prime
    banshe prime (w/ reactor, 1 forma and lens) includes a banshee sonar build, and resonating quake build. Can do hydron really nicely need EV.
    limbo prime (w/ reactor, 2 forma)
    oberon prime (w/ reactor, 2 forma) doesnt not include any builds, but have the mods that needed for it.
    excaliber umbra (w/ reactor, 1 forma) includes an umbral build, that can solo up to an hour or two in survival missions.

10 warframe slots empty

Disclaimer: I only wrote the primed version of the frames i got, I got more frames than that, Which are normal frames. I did not include them as i dont count them as worthy if they got a primed version.

Weapons
    Arca plasmor (w/ cata, 5 forma) built for index one shots everything in the index (no riven build) Includes riven mod for arca plasmor.
    Lanka (w/ cata, 3 forma) built for eidolon hunting, Doesnt not have a riven.
    Rubico (w/ cata, 4 forma) Built for eidolons, includes 3 rivens! for eidolon hunting (no trash rivens)

Melee
    Atterax (w/ cata, 3 forma) built for nekros endo farm.
    Orthos prime (w/ cata, 2 forma) built for octavia Solo.

Discalimer: I have more weapons in the inventory, but this is my active loadout i take to missions.

Rivens and priemd mods
    x1 Arca plasmor riven.
    x3 Rubico riven
    x1 Primed flow (maxed)
    x1 Primed continuity (maxed)
    x1 Primed heated charge
    x1 Primed point blank (maxed)
    x3 Primed point blank
    x3 Primed pressure point
    x1 Primed quickdraw
    x1 Primed Ravage (maxed)
    x4 Primed ravage
    All umbral mods (maxed)

Dislaimer > the following mods are the only ones i deem valueable as they are primed / Rivens.
    have lots of treasures.

All planets and nods are unlocked, Missions are allmost all done missing only a few missions.

In foundry has items worth around 20k Plat, Rivens and primed mods are worth together around 7k.

Im looking for a fair offer for my account has i spent alot of time on it.

DISCLAIMER: Account comes with the original email which is a Gmail account.
    IF you want me to change the email for you, You will have to add 5$

If you are interested Please write an offer down below followed with your discord name.

Price > 110$ usd middleman.
    100$ usd no middleman.
    prices are #, and im willing to take offers below the 100$ mark. Looking for offers, Want to sell it by the end of august.

Thank you have a nice day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.