Selling Want to sell Level 100 Demon Assassin, Full aps...

Discussion in 'Perfect World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kaleb Janson, 9/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaleb Janson

Kaleb Janson
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Want to sell Level 100 Demon Assassin, Full aps gear, G13 dags, G14 R8 dags, and G13 -int/purge bow. R8 chest, G15 helm, G15 pants, TT99 boots and TT99 arms. And lionheart belt/neck. Most things are +4, couple +3 items. All gear is is good repair. Awesome Genie I made a while ago with good LP points. Has anniversary mount and +15 dex tome. Account also has a level 90 archer I was making to trade gear back and forth from sin. Account stash is active. 200K rep, the cape is the TM69 -int cape. Everything sharded with Citrine, weapons sharded with garnets. I am trying to buy a four wheeler in real life so I need the money. I use paypal or if your close face to face to exchange information. All characters are on Dreamweaver Server and are pure dex build (the psychic is stripped cept for basic gear and pure mag build) My sin could solo pretty much all basic isntances in the game and I am the original owner/builder. He is INI edited black with bright red eyes, only one of his kind on the server. Comes with fashion shown and wildfire wings. I need money quickly and I know what I have put into him both time and money wise. PM me with a reasonable offer (he is level 100 5aps) and I'll sell it too ya. If theres any questions please contact me and I'll answer as best I can. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.