Trading   Wanna trade! Have a pretty good account!

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Raiku668, 5/15/19.

1. Raiku668

Raiku668
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

So basically I’ve run tired of the game and need some new characters to test stuff out with hence why I wanna trade, I have the very rare SSJ Goten along with the new Goku (5 star) and the new Gohan (3 star), that makes the full son family team! What I want in return is a pretty fulfilled account with at least Super Gogeta and Perfect Cell, along with the full son family beasts on my team I have the latest Gogeta (3 star), SSJ Broly, GT Vegeta, Hyper Meta Rilldo, Goku Black (3 star), Mai (Best support, 4 star), Majin Buu: Good, Turles and more! Please contact me here or on my email: [email protected]

2. OP
    OP
    Raiku668

Raiku668
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

*UPDATE*. Just pulled the super rare SSJ Goten again!! 0,25 % chance to pull him, he is 3 star now!

3. GokuFan34

GokuFan34
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I want to trade my account has a 3 star gogeta and all anniversary units and 70 sparkings

4. ZenoxAlou

ZenoxAlou
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I will trade my account for yours I have vegito at 4 stars and ultimate buu and golden freiza at 3 stars with a good son family LF gohan

5. ZenoxAlou

ZenoxAlou
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Will you be willing to trade here’s my [email protected]

6. ZenoxAlou

ZenoxAlou
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Here’s my email contact me alouxballislife
    Yo I have a fire account I will be willing to trade here is my email [email protected] and my discord I will send you pics Zaenox#9542 I promise my units are nice including my 4 star vegito and much more