virtual cd for the expansion cd

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

i have legit copies of DiabloII installed on four computers. each one runs wiinxp sp3. each one runs the expansion CD using a virtual CD program and an ISO.

perfect.

One of the 4 comps is laptop. i just changed laptops. i reinstalled DiabloII. all is fine. runs fine with the expansion CD in the CD drive. but it will not recognize the virtual iso which i copied over from one of the other computers and which of course works perfectly on all the others.

I used Alcohol as my virtual cd drive and then switched to VirtualCD. No difference.

It only recognises the physical CD in the CD drive. Can anyone offer any suggestions,. thx.

Did you use a different virtualization tool for your laptop? Perhaps a different version or another tool to mount the image. If you don't think anything is wrong, you can try downloading "YASU", which hides your virtualized roms, making it invisible to the game, tricking it into thinking that you got the CD inserted.

If that doesn't work too, you can download no-cd cracks. Trusting that you are using legitimate product, cracking it for your own convenience isn't an offense.. So *****************************************************. You need to copy 2 files (D2XMUSIC.MPQ and D2XVIDEO.MPQ) from the CD to your installation directory and replace the game.exe with the cracked copy.

i sorted it out finally. instead of an iso, it recognised the proper alcohol mdf and mds files.

ummm.... Ok, I agree with you. But I still have another opinion about it.***************************************************** ***************************************************** ***************************************************** ***************************************************** *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.