Selling  Android and iOS  High End VIP7|TOP3 HALL OF FAME|70K GEMS|600 BABEL|37-45 ALL CAMPAIGN FINISHED

Discussion in 'Mobile Legends Adventure Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by aspire4752g, 11/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aspire4752g

aspire4752g
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    DISCORD: aspire#8331

Im selling my Mobile Legends Adventure Account

• 141 level
    • All heroes 238lvl
    • VIP7
    • ~70k Gems
    • 1M+ Battle Power
    • Brawl Arena Top15
    • Hall Of Fame Top3
    • 40k+ Guild Coins
    • 30k+ Labyrinth Coins
    • 1 Awakaned Alice
    • 1 Awakaned Karrie
    • Awakaned Xborg
    • Awakaned Estes
    • Awakaned Hylos
    • Awakaned Gatotkaca
    • 10* Karina
    • 10* Zilong
    • 10* Lesley
    • 10* Lolita

CHECK OUT THE PICTURES
    Can send detailed pictures of heroes if asked.

PRICE: 200$

Totally finished the campaign, hit 37-45.
    To think that new babel floors added just newly, this account almost done all the progression that can be done.
    Waiting for new content to added, waiting at the peak.
    Even dozens of 1000-2000$ spender VIP11-12 players can not reach where this account is.
    You can spend more than +1000$ and still couldnt hit 600 babel or 37-45 campaign levels.
    And im selling it only for 200$, its very cheap compared to its achievements.
    You can even buy it and sell it for more.

If you are interested in account, or want to have more information about the account, or bargain,# etc, feel free to ask.
    Thx.

IMPORTANT!
    Im from Turkey, and Paypal stopped its services on Turkey which makes it impossible for turkish people to use it.
    I wish i could use Paypal but i can not.
    Therefore, i can only accept WESTERN UNION for payment. If you can't/don't want to use western union, please don't message me. Only WU available.
    While paying thruogh WU,select CASH GRAB - it creates M T C N - Money Transfer Control Number, sharing it with me would be paying. Its fast and secure.
    But if you are not familiar with it and want to use another payment option, sorry but i only accept Western Union.
    Almost all banks across the world has WU payment support built-in so paying through WU is also very easy. Just look for it online.
    Please keep that in mind.

PICTURES:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.