Sold Vip 8, 105 Skins, All Hero, Rare Frames. Eu Server

Discussion in 'Heroes Evolved Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Emperor, 3/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor

Emperor
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran Seller
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Like title says it's one of most rare accounts int game.

105 Skins: All seasons skins
    All EPIC skins.
    Legendary skin included.

Server Europe.

For more info add on skype

Price: around 150$ depending on situation.

live:emperor_199

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Iridescence

Iridescence
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   1   0

3. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    Could you please show us which game forum or section ?

4. Iridescence

Iridescence
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

It was THIS thread he hid @Himey 's comment and mine... seems like you cannot see it?

5. Iridescence

Iridescence
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

It was THIS thread he hid @Himey 's comment and mine... seems like you cannot see it?

6. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
  7. Iridescence

Iridescence
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

Him scamming us... we paid him and he never gives an account... and do you remember before one the other thread when @samsaha86 said whenever there is a 3-way @Emporer never released account info... he isn't selling any account.. he is just using Playerup to scam. And @Avatar PR you got a Skype? I got REALLY NICE information to show you on Skype... honestly he should be banned once you see this

8. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    I understand why it is important to report regarding scamming. Is it possible to report on Dispute Forum? If you need skype to show proofs, I'd recommend to show on Dispute Forum. It should not be discussed off the site.

If there is any technical problems regarding uploading screenshots, clip, or any URL, just let us know. We have everyone's background info. Don't worry. Admin always checks our investigations.

9. Iridescence

Iridescence
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

Do you remember my "scam" report and how much I typed???? I literally poured my heart and soul into that and I typed so much. And unless I talk in person with someone it is going to get nowhere, like last time, where it result in just one negative thread. We clearly saw in many threads how much of a retard he is by cursing people out with evidence.

Many people don't want to wwrite long paragraphs like me, but even after I did.... mods do nothign. I can't blame them as on a thread no one wants to read a lot. But on Skype or via live communication it will be understood

I just want to talk to a mod in real time and not on a forum to get him banned.

10. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    Of course, we always do something. You already learnt that he was banned and suspended before by me and Mod Hulk. Also, Mod Samsaha already found out about his Middleman exploitation. It's his choice if he wants to keep having history like that and discredit himself. There is a new policy here  Recalled Account - Warning - Tyler Alexander C Swan In Windsor - Fraud Scam | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Surely, I do remember each report of yours. We're appreciated you took that time to report. Although we give people chance, there is a limit.

11. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Emperor is suspended and restricted to remove anything at the moment.

12. Iridescence

Iridescence
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

@Avatar PR @samsaha86 @Hulk @Admin @Middleman so I decided to take the extra step of contacting him again and just keep reading and literally you can tell he is a scammer... his deceit and lies... ugh triggers me. He should be BANNED not suspended.

Enjoy and realize his personality as a scammer.. clearly he only interested in Playerup Buy Now for a reason, because he can take back email access after playerup gives him the moeny and the buyer can't do anything about it lool.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.