Selling  Android and iOS  VIP 14  High End VIP 14 Account with all toons T2, 10 T3s, Most P-Cards, Etc.

Discussion in 'Marvel Future Fight Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MakeLuck, 8/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakeLuck

MakeLuck
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This account has all 196 available characters T2'd (including Namor and Wave)--and as of this coming Saturday, it will have Silver Surfer, as well--and ten T3s: Jean Grey, Thanos, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Captain America, Sharon Rogers, Luna Snow, Thor, and Spider-Man.

Additionally, it has enough CCF (~1200) and enough Essence of Dimension and Titan Component Packs (3000+ each) to T3 another character of your choice, or you can wait and see if another high-end character (e.g. Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Silver Surfer) gets their T3 in an impending update. It also has 10 Mega Rank Up Tickets and 5 Mega T2 tickets to help carry you max out the next several premium characters. The account also has 187 owned uniforms (28 unowned), with 46 at mythic, etc.

All but 2 P-Cards have been acquired; the two un-acquired P-Cards (both part of the Artbook Collection) are Guardians of the Galaxy #7 and All-New, All-Different Avengers #1 (none of the Monsters Unleashed semi-premium cards have been acquired). So the account has all of the top P-Cards for PvP and PvE builds (Baby Spidey, Cable, Gwenpool, Black Widow, SW/QS, both the GotG Thanos card and the New Avengers Thanos card, etc.).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Johnatenkemt

Johnatenkemt
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   2   0

What’s your line Id or messenger please

3. Jarvis7890

Jarvis7890
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Do you want to exchange your account for my PUBG ACC..I am playing PUBG from a long time and tryna take a break by selling it but I everyone want it cheap and I can't give it like that I spend a lot on it..And was wandering if you wanna exchange the acc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.