Sold VIP 13 Account | Server 311

Discussion in 'Idle Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Archetype, 8/9/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archetype

Archetype
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Excellent account. New-ish server, and already VIP 13, so miles ahead of anyone else on the server. Easily top in all aspects of the game - Arena, Marauders, Tower, Aspen... everything. No one on the server even comes close. Even if you put no money into the account after you buy it, the fact that it's already VIP 13 (a $20,000 value by itself), means you have access to a ton of hero slots, extra event raid fights each day, maximum daily mail rewards - all on top of the very easily attainable rank 1 daily/weekly rewards for anything competitive. The account also has a good relationship with everyone on the server, so you aren't going to be buying your way into a bunch of animosity.

The account comes with quite a lot, considering how new the server is. On top of that, there are a ton of potential upgrades readily available for you once you purchase - I figured I would save the heroes and upgrade material for you to decide how to use, rather than make the decision myself, considering you may have different ideas on which heroes to push first, etc.
    As an example, the account comes with a 13* Skerei, 11* Dark Arthindol, 11* Mihm, and numerous other top tier heroes at 10* (Heartwatcher, Valentino, Kroos, Jahra, Vesa, Belrain), as well as many other heroes. Depending on which heroes you favor, the account comes with the required copies and fodder heroes to push at least one hero all the way up to 13*, and/or various combinations of other upgrades - I will leave it up to you to decide which path to take, rather than fully maximizing the account right now just to look better at first glance.

Have gotten rank 1 on every guild boss so far, and the guild I'm in usually wins guild wars as well, so guild coins have been pretty much maximized since the start of the server. I have Mage and Priest Tech completely finished, and Assassin is almost finished. Obviously you can move the points around as you wish, but I've tried to optimize it well.

I have purchased every limited skin, and limited artifact since the start of the server. I have also placed first in every broken space event since the start of the server, so the number of orange artifacts is fully maximized from what has been attainable thus far. I have taken very good care of the account, and I hope to find someone to take ownership of it so it doesn't just fall off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again, very good account, and the VIP 13 status alone was a $20,000 investment, which will continue to provide fantastic daily rewards, on top of all the passive rewards and bonuses. Any questions or serious offers, please contact me. Thanks!

#1 Archetype, 8/9/18
    Last edited: 8/9/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    sweetmisery187 likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Archetype

Archetype
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Updates (new pictures coming soon) -
    *Lowered price
    *Jahra is now 13*/E3
    *Obtained the limited Ranger 6* gear
    *Obtained the limited Dark Arthindol skin
    *Obtained two more orange artifacts from broken spaces event

3. aorwisdom

aorwisdom
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey, I'm interested but not as much as you are offering.

4. MSH GALACTUS

MSH GALACTUS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

im interessed! I change my acc to you! if you have interest to know, my team is full e3.

5. antrazombie

antrazombie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Price?

6. Aroth

Aroth
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

200$

7. sweetmisery187

sweetmisery187
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

whats your contact? do you use discord/whatsapp? I am interested and would like to discuss more with you

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Is this item still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.