Veteran3 recalled account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Havor2, 1/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 3, 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $55 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Veteran3

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: dont know
    8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: Veteran3

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Veteran3 recalled account. I have no access to EMAIL !!

Unbenannt.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

@Veteran3

Dispute against you.

Please resolve this with your buyer.

3. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

i have never made this things before , you can see my trade profile , i can assure you its not me from my side , i guess hes trying something like this to get back his money idk , moreover i dont even play that cursed stupid game one week prior to selling that account , as you see this is why i dont do trades without middleman , even with mm these guys try to scam wth

4. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

this is what i see , im logged out of acc since he secured it

Screenshot (127).png

5. OP
    OP
    Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

when you dont change it , reset password and give me back ! I can see that password was change from hong kong, i'm from Germany. You creat mail , so you can get it back !

Please reset it

6. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

i can try to recover the account and see , but cant assure you know as you changed everything and secured account when it was sold , if my browser is still remembered in the mail i can give a try to reset password , and if that login is from hongkong it probably is a hacker , dont blame me blindly , first check for it before you accuse someone , i have no use with that account i made it clear to you when i sold it

7. OP
    OP
    Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

you talking love you. I changed nothing , i bought from you, and 2 weeks later, amyone change password!

I will recover too. When i get a message from google to say birthday date or security answer. I cant reset it because i didnt create the mail!

8. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

its gaming account , i cant remember when i created it or the birthday i gave , it should be december as i usally give december

9. OP
    OP
    Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

but you must you create so you have this details!

10. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

i cant remember all details i give i have tons of google accounts and most of them are to link games like this for making it easy to sell and get over with ,

11. OP
    OP
    Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

but thats not my problem !! you sell it , so you must give me all information (incl. details to reset password)

i cant reset password because i didnt create the mail so i dont know the answers!

Please reset it

12. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

I dont know either seriously , i gave you full access, you could seen the date of birth in setting when you change password, it's just above change password in setting,

13. OP
    OP
    Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

i didnt see it! i only use log in!

Please reset account.

@Middleman he sold account , so he is the only one who can reset it!

I dont want money back, only email!

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

15. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

im trying , google security is too good when i click forget password it asks only the verification stuff not the date of birth or something which i know , i cant seem to recover the account with what i have , i might need the last password havor used to even try ,

16. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

well its really good system you follow here , he lost the acc after he secured and how am i resposinble to recover it even if you know about google securities ) im trying my best lemme see if i can ask help to someone good at tech stuff

17. OP
    OP
    Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

password is the same you gave!
    i didnt change it, please recover

18. Veteran3

Veteran3
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

password isnt same i gave you, tried that says changed days ago , i had pop ups when you changed passwords and all in my recovery mails on time of selling right after i send you the login in 3 way ticket , why is this rant , honestly it should be you who should recover ( your account ) , i got paid and gave it to you right , the system is really sick i do have real life to care about , everytime i login playerup is asking me recover , recover , how the hell could i do it when i no longer have access to it and its been switched month ago , ill try my best as i have done until now ,

if you know about google securities and stuff youll know its only him who can recover the account @Hulk @Ryan ,

seriously i am starting to feel this is all a coverup , trying to frame me a scammer huh ? i can assure anyone to hack my google ( personal one ) which has all the google securities on and theyll fail thats the level of mail security rn , its either you who did change it and creating a rant here or seriously a hacker for real which is likely ,

ill try my best as well to recover and give it to you again once more , i cant assure and do anything when you the owner of it sit simply ,

19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Any updates?

20. OP
    OP
    Havor2

Havor2
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

no he didnt recover

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.