Selling  Android and iOS  High End Very Cheap Natureza 0 01 With Full WC Brazilian Team Gold Formation Many Beast Players

Discussion in 'Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by poisson28, 11/13/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisson28

poisson28
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Captain Tsubasa Discretion
    NO RISK NO BAN never used 3rd party store NO YELLOW CARD
    Working For both OS (iOS& Android)

Check your device to see if you can run this game app before buying! there is a min system requirement for this game and root device does not work due to system protection !

This is a digital item so there is no refund once the item has been delivered into your account (if you are not sure what card you are looking for google it)

How does the process work?

a) set up a klab account with the website below with a temporary password.

(google "klabgames id" ,the first result you see. OR you can access there by data tranfer option in game)

b) Purchase this account and clear the payment, then send me a message including your klab account email and temporary password.

c) Once I receive your email, i will reply to you within 5-10 minutes either I set up your account successfully or I am not available until a later time frame.

d) After receiving my confirmation , you may login from your device. If everything works perfect , let me know and i will delete game data on my side.

If you have more questions, please dont hesitate and ask more about this item,

Thank you .

If you want to see the pics, write me to gmail and tell me your offer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.