Selling  Android and iOS  Low End [Verify Seller] - Tsubasa Dream Team Starter Account with 1000+ Dreamballs and more.

Discussion in 'Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MoodyCat, 2/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoodyCat

MoodyCat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant

8   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Attention: Anyone who is selling Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team starter account other than me has NO relationship with me. If you trade with them and you got scammed please don't complaint.

I had sold hundreds of starter accounts from a variety of games and have a very good review on social media like Facebook.

Also a VERIFIED seller in Playerup.

The fresh starter accounts are just like new accounts.

- The only difference is it has 500+ dreamball, 70+ vouchers, and 6 SSR vouchers.
    - Feel free to contact me through Discord
    mOODY-cAT#7624

Why should I start a fresh account like this one?

- You can start with 6 SSR alone with 170+ pulls from the resources in the starter account for just $20.
    - The self-made account has minimum dreamballs, vouchers, and SSR vouchers, therefore, it is harder for a new player to catch up.

What are some good ways to use those accounts?

- Advanced starting and easier to catch up.

How and where did you get all the resources?

- The account had been login daily to gather up all the dreamballs.

Will those fresh accounts ever get ban?

- No, period.

Things to be aware of.

-The account is already bound to KLAB account.
    - You can change login information afterward by logging in KLAB website.

How to trade?

- Pay via "playerup.com/digistonealts" and send me the receipt to my Discord mOODY-cAT#7624. If you had questions you are also welcome to contact me on Discord. Then after the process is finished, you will get the account email and password through discord/message. Please be patient and understands I also have a life and will not able to reply you back 24/7. But I will get back to you ASAP.

Refund policy?

- No refund will be offered unless there is a huge mistake and damage was done by the seller, which is me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: MoodyCat Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    MoodyCat

MoodyCat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant

8   1   0

Seller no longer with Paypal, please contact Discord mOODY-cAT #7624 and Seller will request your payment via Google pay by using your email/phone number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.