Sold [ONLY Verified Seller for PU] Master rank / 65 win rate / 147 games - 100 percent positive reviews

Discussion in 'Pokemon Unite Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by haslaN, 10/6/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haslaN

haslaN
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey! I'm haslan, I'm a old verified seller of Playerup with more than 50+ positive reviews, with a 100% positive rate. I've been selling Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach and Clash of Clans accounts for a long time. I was also the biggest Clash Royale and Brawl Stars booster in the world and I was a former Clash Royale World Championship winner (CLR season 2 winner with Muklash Army).

I'm selling my own personal Pokemon Masters account, with 65% win rate in 147 ranked games. The account is brand new and does have perfect score on sportmanship. Ready to reach high Masters numbers.

YOU CAN'T DERANK FROM MASTERS. YOU WILL END THE SEASON IN MASTERS AND YOU WILL GET ALL REWARDS.

The account has the following features:

# Master rank. 65% win rate in 147 ranked games.
    # I give you full access to it, the account is yours FOREVER, you can change everything you want, including the in game name, email etc. The account is only linked to Nintendo Account. I'll give you that and you can also link other platforms like Google.

# The account has 10 bought Pokémon (Venasaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Slowbro, Snorlax, Crastle, Zeraora, Cinderace)
    # Level 20. 1850 Gold, 8k coupons and 700 upgrading tokens. A lot of stuff to buy new things that you like.
    # Level 30 Focus Band, Level 30 Scope Lens, Level 30 Muscle band, Level 20 Buddy Barrier, Level 20 Score Shield, Level 20 Wise Glasses

The sell will be managed by the Playerup Middleman team, which will secure the trade for both sides.

For more info, questions and more, you can contact me through email: [email protected] or Discord: haslan#2796

Screenshot_20211007-020639_Pok�mon_UNITE.png Screenshot_20211007-020256_Pok�mon_UNITE.png Screenshot_20211007-020426_Pok�mon_UNITE.png

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.