VERIFICATION TIME FRAME

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by SlayGoddess, 6/6/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlayGoddess

SlayGoddess
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

I sent all the vital information for verification via both email and uploading it through the form 2 days ago and have heard nothing back. Seriously what is taking so long??? What else do i have to??

ON TOP OF THIS I have already paid for the account I was purchasing and the money has been taken out of my bank account but the 3 way conversation has not started and the Middleman is NOT responding to my ticket?????????

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    SlayGoddess

SlayGoddess
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

Hi I am trying to get the verification process sped up. I submitted the necessary documents two days ago and I made the payment and all that and it still hasn't started the 3 way conversation for me and the buyer to continue. What is taking so long???? I have already been charged and you all have money.

The transaction ID is :

the seller is : M0h3n

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

Hello,

We have received your middleman support ticket.

After our brief investigation, this issue appears to be RESOLVED already.

If you have additional questions or need additional assistance, please open a brand new middleman support help ticket by clicking this link: https://www.playerup.com/accounts/middleman/create-thread

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.