Sold Vanilla CE WoW account, Vanilla D3 CE, Overwatch CE. SC2 CE & Expansion CE. Wow account 20703 AP

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by linus208, 12/31/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linus208

linus208
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my original Battlenet account. You can see from the picture that my WoW account was created on launch day 11/23/04. It has the original Vanilla Edition attached which includes the three extremely rare collector's edition battle pets The account has over 20,000 achievement points dating back to 2008 when they were introduced. Full Gold Challenge Mode Transmogs. Rank 8 Vanilla PvP title (Knight/Legionnaire). Breaker of the Black Harvest. 304 Mounts- Ashes of Alar, Deathcharger's Reins, Bone White Raptor, Reins of the Raven Lord, Fiery Warhorse's Reins among other rare mounts. 614 unique battle pets including Mini Diablo, Zergling, and Baby Panda from the original collector's edition. Guardian of the Alliance (Finished in top 3% of Rated Battleground ladder.) Multiple legendary weapons- Shadowmourne, Fangs of the Father, Dragonwrath, Val'anyr, ThunderFury. Over 300 tabards including Tabard of the Argent dawn from patch 1.1. Just shy of 70 Exalted Reputations. Over 1500 days /played (DAYS, not hours) Also includes pets/mounts/rewards from all other Blizzard games' CEs, promotions, and achievements.

Day one Diablo 3 account with Original Collector's edition. Legacy of Nightmares seasonal wings (BADASS) Achievements dating back to launch day 5/15/12. Includes pets/mounts/rewards from all other Blizzard games' CEs, promotions, and achievements.

Day one Overwatch account with Collector's Edition (Not the game of the year edition released later) Over 90% of all cosmetics unlocked. 100% of every characters base cosmetics unlocked, only missing assorted holiday items. Includes pets/mounts/rewards from all other Blizzard games' CEs, promotions, and achievements.

Starcraft 2 with collector's edition as well the expansion with collector's edition. Includes pets/mounts/rewards from all other Blizzard games' CEs, promotions, and achievements.

Hearthstone with some rare cards from alpha/beta.
    Heroes of the Storm with rare achievements from Closed Alpha.

Also includes Classic Blizzard with original CD Keys- Warcraft 3+ Frozen Throne, Diablo 2+ Lord of Destruction.

This is the Ultimate hardcore Blizzard account with absolutely everything. It's heartbreaking that I'm selling it after so many years and memories but the time has come to move on. I hope someone can understand and respect the amount of hard work and sheer capacity of volume that this account includes and can respect and maintain the legacy of this account.

28E059AC-274B-4AF9-9D01-AADC590D93B7.jpeg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.