Stole Money User Cartel - refund scammer

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by crazedmonk, 7/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    crazedmonk

crazedmonk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I will wait for a MOD to tell me the amount I an Owed. i will not provide paypal until then.

I would not be out an extra $169 if YOU hadn't refunded and put my account into limbo.

If a mod says I only get $70 then so be it.

I would also like a mod or somebody to be apart of the DM chain on here as a middle man if that is possible in case Cartel tries to pull something Shady again and says I gave him the "wrong address" or whatever.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Cartel

Cartel
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

29   4   1

Next time read TOS properly ! I only got like 10$ to your order and now I will be paying 70$ sweet !

3. Cartel

Cartel
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

29   4   1

Your english is better than mine but the words "If your account gets banned, negativitly rated or deleted, we are not liable for any of the loss."
    Is not clearly for you ^_^

4. OP
    OP
    crazedmonk

crazedmonk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You don't have the receipts so Everything you say you "earned" is a lie. I am not going to argue with you anymore. Throw your Tantrum elsewhere and talk to the mods instead.

Also even if that were true(doubt) you got $80. Since you refunded :). 10+70=$80

5. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

I think $70 is fair just getting the amount you paid for their service. Its really up to you now on what you guys decides just let me know when its settled so i can delete your posts on his threads.

6. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Like i said, if you include exactly what method you use in your Terms and Conditions then you will be forever be covered when this happens again since you were transparent on it and the buyers has no say on it since it was written in your Terms and Conditions.

7. OP
    OP
    crazedmonk

crazedmonk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I sent him a DM on here with my paypal information for $70USD. Not Singaporean dollars or whatever his currency is.

I DM you the DM message since it has my paypal email in it. I don't know how to add more then one User to a DM.

#47 crazedmonk, 7/12/20
    Last edited: 7/12/20
  8. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

A suspension is placed on @Cartel's accounts until a refund is given.

Your ToS means nothing in the eyes of PlayerUp. We have rules here and when a dispute is made and you're found at fault a refund must be given. If you want to bypass this, you can tell your buyers themselves how high the ban risk is. Not only this, but you can tell them you'll be chargebacking the purchase and the only way you won't be banned is if you're lucky.

Only THEN will the buyer understand the risks and if he goes through with it - then you aren't at fault. I highly doubt you'll get a sale then though. As of now, all you state is "I don't care if you're banned and there's risk". That isn't good enough. You are responsible for all sales on PlayerUp as you're using it as a means to make sales. If you don't want to be held responsible - use your own website as a means of advertisement.

On top of this, you didn't lose out on any money. You refunded it from the company. The buyer lost his account and you want to take his money. You show not a care in the world over this? That isn't a good look.

#48 Ryan, 7/12/20
    Last edited: 7/12/20
    Rolan and crazedmonk like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    crazedmonk

crazedmonk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

payment received

Rolan likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    crazedmonk

crazedmonk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Could I get his posts deleted for just blatantly putting my paypail email address out there on a public forum. Didn't even have the courtesy to erase it. Besides that I am done Thank you mods.

11. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

@Cartel your suspension has now been lifted and please check your threads and confirm that all of @crazedmonk replies on it were all removed.

@Cartel us lifting your suspension doesn't mean that we approve of your ToS/Terms and Conditions. This is to give you a chance to be transparent with your service on how you provide it. Do not tell your buyers that they are in safe hands if they are actually not.

12. Cartel

Cartel
    Expand Collapse

29   4   1

I always telling to them ALWAYS BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK I dont tell guaranteed safe ,100% of my buyer knew this RISK ,Anyway thanks for the quick resolving this issues <3

13. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

I'm asking you to include in your Terms and Conditions that you are using a REFUND METHOD for your service if you really want to be covered by it the next time this happens.

Are you gonna include it or not? Just answer simply with a Yes or No.

crazedmonk likes this.
  14. Cartel

Cartel
    Expand Collapse

29   4   1

I will we are just making our TOS more clearly and understandable .

Rolan likes this.
  15. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

Ok, closing this dispute now. Resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.