Selling [USA-AZ][H] PS4, Bloodborne, The Last Of Us Remastered, Persona 5 Steelbox [W] Verified...

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/joelthezombie15, 5/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/joelthezombie15

/u/joelthezombie15
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Pics:

The PS4 is lightly used with 1 controller and all required cables. All games and Equipment works perfectly with no issues at all. It also comes with Bloodborne, The last of us remastered, and Persona 5 Steelbox Edition. All in very good working condition. I'm not interested in selling separately. It's a bundle.

Looking for $275 shipped from a verified Paypal. Or if you have a pair of Sennheiser 650's in good condition I'd trade for those. But I'm open to any trade offers so feel free to offer what you think is fair!

Must live in Continental US.

The reason I'm selling it is simply because I played the 3 games I bought it for and nothing coming out for it in the future interests me.

If you would like more pictures I'm more than happy to supply them! Just ask!

Thank you.

. /u/joelthezombie15
    . .

#1 /u/joelthezombie15, 5/22/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.