US WTS! Epic 90 Ukonsavara WAR w/ PL WHM + FF14 Account

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/22/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Jobs and Levels:
    Main Character - 99 WAR MNK WHM BLM RDM THF DRK RNG SAM NIN SMN COR DNC and 17 PLD.
    PL Account - 99WHM 50BLM 49RDM
    Race: Main account is Elvaan Female, PL Account is Taru Female
    Face Types: Both have pigtails and small bodys. Elvaan has red hair, Taru has blonde.
    Server: Bahamut
    Word Transfer is available on both characters.

Account has never been banned, no chargebacks, and I am the origional owner. Have a text file of all passwords and CD Keys/info

Minimum bid: N/A
    Buy out: $900.00 USD or best offer.
    May take best offer or less, all according to me being satisfied.
    Will be on sale for this weekend only, need to sale by Monday for college books!
    Preferred payment: WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FROM WAL-MART ONLY. WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL!!
    Discounts: Both characters will be expired on January 26th. 11 dollars per account will be due. Will take the fees for that and Money Order/Gram off of your total!

Main Job:
    Main Character - WAR THF DNC COR
    PL Account - WHM
    Gil on hand: 500K total on both characters total. 60M or so in sellables.

Dynamis:
    Main Account has full Dynamis clears and has WAR Head +1, Hands and Feet +2 for WAR.
    PL Account has All clears except Glacier and Qufim.

Zilart: Complete on both characters.
    Earring: Suppanommi

CoP: Complete on both Characters.
    Rings: Rajas for main, Tamas for PL account.

ToAU: Complete on main character.
    Ring: RNG/COR Ring on main.

Wings: Around mission 30. May be below or above by a few missions.

ALL mini expansions and Abyssea zones unlocked.
    Both accounts have almost every Atma and Abyssite unlocked for Abyssea!

VOIDWATCH: Main account has EVERY VW path completed along with Jeuno T6! 2 Level 15 Atmacites for Regain +5!! The main account also has every VW Key Item and Atmacite unlocked. The PL Account has most T1 clears and Zilart fully unlocked. You can pop ANY VW NM you want!

My main account is very epic. Has tons of sick gear sets for multiple jobs including VoidWatch drops. WAR is by far the best geared with almost full PDT and MDT sets and sick WS sets. Also has a Stage 3 Dynamis Bhuj (Bravura relic for WAR.) The THF has maximum TH and very good WS sets and EVA sets. DNC and COR also have pretty epic gears.

The PL account has full WHM+2 except for legs those are +1. Has a Refresh +5 idle set which is sick handy for Dynamis and VoidWatch. It took me weeks to get the Refresh subligar etc so this WHM is decked!

As stated in the title both characters are linked to the same SE account along with a free FF14 account linked also. THEY ARE ALL IN ONE, I CAN'T SELL JUST ONE ACCOUNT! So you will receive 3 accounts in one.

If you need to reach me MSN messenger or email me @ [email protected]!

GEARS: The first screenshot is missing I screwed it up. It shows the Ukon/Grips and head gears. The head gears alone value around 16-20M.

MERITS:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.