Sold [US-East] - Selling Gold Lv10 Gems.

Discussion in 'Lost Ark Gold Buy & Sell - LAO Gold for Sale' started by Nyku, 1/20/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyku

Nyku
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    Introduction:

Hello! I have a high-roster I use to play Lost Ark. My main character is a ilvl 1555+ I use for bussing & doing raids. I as well have plenty of alts that do raids and farm with. I am just a real player, who plays the game for enjoyment and fun. I am selling gold to pay off life-expenses.

My roster:

Gold & Gems:

The gold as well gems I will be selling is purely 100% hand-farmed by me. No other. It's not botted nor resell. The gems in question are my personal lv10 gems and was crafted / purchased using the gold I have farmed. Buying gold from me will be safe and worry-free. I have plenty of reviews of people previously buying from me and all has been happy.

The pricing:

At the moment, I am selling the gold at this rate because I've seen a big increase of prices due to the recent ban-wave as well bot-prevention features. For legit gold, I am certain its a fair-price.

Gold: -> $0.30

Min Purchase: 100k

Gems: -> $180 each

Trade Method:

For the gems, it must be only in Azena-Server. For any other it'll go through Auction House.

Payment:

Paypal F&F is the only method I have at the moment.

Discord: Origami#4512

#1 Nyku, 1/20/23
    Last edited: 1/20/23
  2. BariosVictor

BariosVictor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hello there,
    im so interested with your lost ark account
    if you dont mind, can we do discuss at facebook ? here is my facebook profile www.facebook.com/aryaguna.putra.9
    im not active much at playerup chitchat, hope you understand me ^^

im make sure that im serious to buy the account and ready to buy it for today ^^

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.