Stole Money Urgent sold me the account then stoleit back after couple weeks

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Kevin 990, 8/25/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin 990

Kevin 990
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

3   1   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute

Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened

December 12, 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller

Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value

$160.00

4. Other Parties Username

Bbkjones

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment

Credit card

6. Other Parties Email Addresses

Was never given to me

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

N/A

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

Bbkjones

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Seller - Confirms Delivery Buyer - Need MM Assistance Middleman Order - Transaction ID: 1130000000510756241 - 3 Way Conversation
    Thank you for using PlayerUp.com to secure your transaction:

Sellers Username: bbkjones

Buyers Username: Kevin 990

Buyer Paid: $160

Buyer Purchased: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10410583_18225

We have created and activated your 3 Way Conversation Ticket. The seller bbkjones, the buyer, and @Middleman have now been added to this ticket. The next step is to have the seller bbkjones complete the delivery for this transaction. Below contains step by step general guides which you can click on to view how to finalize your delivery.

If you're unable to expand the blue bar options below, click on this guide link to fix the issue and view what needs to be done next.

What does the seller need to do next to complete delivery and be paid for this transaction?

Account Delivery Guide (Click Here)Expand

Social Media Service Delivery Guide (Click Here)Expand

Currency/Items Delivery Guide (Click Here)Expand

Top Up Service Delivery Guide (Click Here)Expand

Boosting/Powerleveling Service Delivery Guide (Click Here)Expand

What is the next step after the seller has completed delivery?

Post Delivery: After the seller has completed delivery, what is the next step?Expand

Post Delivery: After confirming delivery, how does the seller receive payment?Expand

Please note that a @Middleman agent will monitor and possibly update this ticket from time to time. We ask that you remain patient during this process. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please update this ticket.

Middleman, 9/7/19Report

What is the e-mail adress you want the account to get verified on?
    bbkjones, 9/7/19Report

[email protected]
    Kevin 990, 9/7/19Report

[email protected]
    Kevin 990, 9/7/19Report
    You sending the login info

Kevin 990, 9/7/19Report
    Are you still there bro? Everything good?
    Kevin 990, 9/7/19Report

USERNAME:[email protected]
    PASSWORD: kanekikun0089

I have verified the E-Mail Adress to yours so you should have received an e-mail from Runescape to verify it to yours.
    Then you should be able to change the password.

Once you've received please log-in and check if everything is as described and then please if everything is alright can you change the order to BUYER CONFIRMS DELIVERY. (Right Top: CHANGE ORDER STATUS)
    Hope you have an amazing time on your new account.
    bbkjones, 9/7/19Report

Automated Response
    Do you use K,I,K, Line, Skype, or another messenger service?
    No. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons. Anyone who attempts to contact you offsite through a 3rd party messenger claiming they are us is fraudulent.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?
    Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, K,I,K, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

For more information, please visit this link: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
    Middleman, 9/7/19Report
    This message is to inform both parties that bbkjones has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Confirms Delivery
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Seller Confirms Delivery

The seller has confirmed as-described delivery and full transfer of game account ownership to the buyer.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do next if they're satisfied with the item delivered?Expand

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do if they're not satisfied with the item delivered?Expand

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do to cancel this order?Expand

Seller: What is the next step after you have confirmed delivery?Expand

Seller: Where do I post if I have questions regarding my payment?Expand

Seller: What if the buyer doesn't confirm delivery?Expand
    Middleman, 9/7/19Report
    This message is to inform both parties that Kevin 990 has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Confirms Delivery
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Buyer Confirms Delivery

The buyer has confirmed they've received as-described delivery and that they're satisfied with the item they've purchased from the seller.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do next after they've confirmed delivery?Expand

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do if they're not satisfied with the item delivered?Expand

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do to cancel this order?Expand

Seller: What is the next step after the buyer has confirmed delivery?Expand

Buyer/Seller: I made an error and accidentally confirmed delivery for this transaction. What do I do?Expand

This message is to inform both parties that Kevin 990 has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Need MM Assistance
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The buyer is requesting tech support assistance. While waiting for a middleman agent to reply, please write and describe a full lengthy question with as much detail as possible so a middleman agent can assist you properly when they reply. If you have already written a response, then no further work is required and a middleman agent will respond to this ticket shortly.
    Middleman, 1/24/20Report

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Kevin 990

Kevin 990
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

3   1   0

My Location:
    Now what?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.