Selling  Renting  Other Region  Verified  No Earnings  0 Jobs  0 Hours Worked UpWork account rent buy sell China

Discussion in 'Upwork Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by James Silver, 8/15/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Silver

James Silver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, we are a team that creates UpWork accounts specifically for your specialization and interest. We have been in the market for a long time and know all the nuances of work.

We have a pre-payment of $50 so we can make sure you are a real buyer and interested in it. It also reduces the risk of scam on your part. This money is used to rent a virtual server (please do not write me that virtual servers do not work, otherwise you will be banned). Also this money is used to pay for verification of the person. Work only on prepayment! If you do not have money, do not bother me and it does not matter what you cool programmer!

You must use your account according to UpWork rules. All of your actions on your account are reviewed by us to avoid banning your account.

We have a guarantee. If your account gets banned within a week, we'll give you a free account.

Contact me, scammers do not bother:
    Skype - live:.cid.421a79aa85b0a210
    Telegram - @yonlovesyou

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.