Selling  High End  All Platforms  Original Owner (Yes) [updated Progress 20.06] 4,9kk CP Zerk with Tier 3 Shedora [Bennet Server]

Discussion in 'A3 Still Alive Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DieZahnfee, 5/30/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieZahnfee

DieZahnfee
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

Price $:
    Make Offer
    [I will update this advertisement nearly daily, if i did some serious Progress]
    [ You will see it, in the date of the advertisement]

-Screenshot from the Cube added
    -Only 2 Items left for full +40

Hello Mates...
    wts my 4,6+ kk CP Zerk with a Tier3 Shedora.
    The Char is very well Skilled and is full SetII... You just need to Change the set Stats, if you dont like my settings ;)
    Shedora ist Tier 3 Level 45 and hast almost 486k CP. In my bag are enough Mats to change the Accessoire Sets if wanted...
    There are also enough Mats in the bag, who will be User for the next Update, when the Cube comes.

On the Pictures you can see, how much SL i have etc...
    ALL 5 Soulinker Slots are Open!!!

Additionally i have enough mats in the inventory, to craft more Legends.

Much to my regret i have to stell my Account, because i dont have that time any more to play the Zerk proper. Well i Love this Game and also Like the Zerk, the join with him is awesome. With the SetII he gives very serious damage xD
    Well what should i tell you, just look yourself.

I am the First Owner and Play the Zerk since Release of the Game. The Zerk never was a single second offline and never missed even 1 Event.

Payments only with Paypal Family and Friends, so i don`t have to pay any fees!!! If you want to pay the fees, no Problem.

A3 Level is at Level 11
    I cashed round about 1800€
    I sell him for 400€ only. :)

IMG_20210606_214650.jpg

#1 DieZahnfee, 5/30/21
    Last edited: 6/6/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    DieZahnfee

DieZahnfee
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

I dont no why i cant add the new Progress to Advertisement, but here you got the updated Progress ;)

New Progress 20.06. (160/53, 4,9kk)
    All Gear and Accessoires are full 40+
    IMG_20210620_213346.jpg Screenshot_2021-06-20-21-34-50-495_com.netmarble.survivalgb.jpg Screenshot_2021-06-20-21-29-58-451_com.netmarble.survivalgb.jpg Screenshot_2021-06-20-21-30-19-403_com.netmarble.survivalgb.jpg

#2 DieZahnfee, 6/7/21
    Last edited: 6/20/21
  3. Naimo999

Naimo999
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
    Hello I'm interested add me at discord : Tedd#5174

4. OP
    OP
    DieZahnfee

DieZahnfee
    Expand Collapse

I did a little research on how much it would cost me to sell through a middleman, plus all Paypal fees.
    the middleman receives fees of the sales price, Paypal 9.99% of the total, plus 3% for the currency exchange from dollars to euros.
    So unfortunately I cannot sell the account in constellation with all fees for $ 490. I need € 400 net on my PayPal account.

So $ 490 ONLY through Paypal Family and Friends or with middleman and all other fees for a higher selling price ...
    With best regards

#4 DieZahnfee, 6/7/21
    Last edited: 6/8/21
  5. OP
    OP
    DieZahnfee

DieZahnfee
    Expand Collapse

Push

6. OP
    OP
    DieZahnfee

DieZahnfee
    Expand Collapse

7. BadAlex

BadAlex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Dont buy from this scammer, he scammed me for $225. Here is all the proof and even when he blocked me.

BEWARE THIS IS NOT EVEN HIS ACCOUNT BIG TIME SCAMMER STAY AWAY FROM THIS ACCOUNT.

Attached Files:

8. OP
    OP
    DieZahnfee

DieZahnfee
    Expand Collapse

I reported your Post to the Admins.
    This is simply not true.
    Anyone can make such claims. I have never had any contact with you. I don't know why you do that. But I don't have to understand such sick actions either. You have been reported and I will see to it that your disgusting lies are deleted from here.

9. OP
    OP
    DieZahnfee

DieZahnfee
    Expand Collapse

and here I show you screenshots from another page, where he has already been banned for his actions !!!

10. BadAlex

BadAlex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Here are more photos and his exact post, I was banned from there for no reason.

Attached Files:

11. BadAlex

BadAlex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    He is a liar and a thief so beware.

12. BadAlex

BadAlex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    You are just angry that now you can not scam anyone else.

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.