Selling  High End  Android Unison League, Lvl. 158, 402k GS, Executioner, Multiclass

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Isabella.S.R., 5/21/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabella.S.R.

Isabella.S.R.
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

I am selling my lvl. 156, 401k gs Executioner (Multiclass). I've put way too much money into this Unison League account over the past 3-4 years because of mental disabilities and addictive tendencies I struggle with. It's time for me to let go of this game, so I can begin to save money for myself in the future. Thank-you for helping me out.

I am willing to negotiate on the final price. If you wish to contact me to discus interest, you can email me at [email protected]
    or connect with me via Discord (Account name is Aqua#4401).

ID: 2018212588
    Name: Aqua
    Lvl. 156
    Gold: 45 million+

Atk: 157263
    MgkAtk: 33876
    Dfns: 130114
    MgkDfns: 79942

All Special Max Level UR Reforged Monsters:
    - Joan of Arc, War Maiden
    - Kagutsuchi, Flame God
    - Salamander, Fire Princess
    - [For the Guild] Erza
    - Poseidon, God of the Sea
    - Snow White, Ice Mirror
    - Tsuyukusa, Long Blade
    - [CP] Lucy
    - [Popular DJ] Himiko
    - Battle Valkyrie
    - Indra, Shangdi God
    - Venus, Goddess of Love
    - Aladdin, Lamp Master
    - Lilith, Charmed Goddes (Awakened 1 / 4)
    - Anubis, God of Death
    - [Shinai] Saber
    - Kyubei
    - Happy & Plue
    - [Glorious Blossoms] Ouka

Classes: Completed (All 5 main classes plus rook, berserker, and treasure hunter wheels)

Story Quests: Completed (Rank 84 and below)
    Sub Quests: Completed (Rank 84 and below)
    Tower of Judgement: Completed (All 5 main classes all the way up to Floor 30)
    Labrynth of Tartarus + Ultimate: Completed

I also have a tremendous amount of gear unlocked within the cosmetic encylcopedia to design the character in hundreds of different ways

Here is the link to images of my account as well as my UR Inventory (You can scroll through all 16 images)

Screenshot_20180521-085452_zpsv125ocu1.png Photo by bluesnappingturtles | Photobucket

#1 Isabella.S.R., 5/21/18
    Last edited: 5/21/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Isabella.S.R.

Isabella.S.R.
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    For anyone who was about to purchase, DONOT follow the "Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service" link that I included within my description. Originally I was planning to sell my Unison League account for $400, and i posted the middleman link at the top of my decription because I didn't understand where to put it at first. For the revised price of $250, pls click the normal "Buy Now" button found directly under the advertise price of $250. Ty, and sry for the mistake I made.

3. OP
    OP
    Isabella.S.R.

Isabella.S.R.
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Additional information about the account since I can no longer edit the thread:

- I'm going to continue making the account stronger (its currently past 402k and I'm almost at lvl 157), however the advertised price will remain the same
    - I have a very large selection of 24 - 32 cost UR gears that are partially infused (Thats why I stated that the account is efficiently playable in any class you want)
    - My inventory is at 475, and I have approximately 200 great items (srs, ssrs, urs) filling up the space
    - My gear locker is at 350, and I have about 150 very useful items stored there (Including about 25 ssrs which still need to be converted into urs, as well as multiple reforge orbs / crystals)
    - I will keep a minimum of 10 gems for anyone who wishes to change the account name after purchase
    - I mentioned in the thread that I have Tsuyukusa, Long Blade, but I forgot to mention that she has been awakened once out of four times at the moment
    - As you can see in the photobucket images I posted in the main thread, I have not upgraded the xenospear to lvl 2 yet. However, the only things I still need for that transformation are a UR succubus, 10 more graniva medals (from participating in ranked guild battles), and 27 colosseum medals. I also already have multiple monsters required to upgrade the xeonospear to lvl 3, and I'm working on collecting the fire & dark medals needed for that as well

4. OP
    OP
    Isabella.S.R.

Isabella.S.R.
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Final Update:
    - The character is now at lvl 158
    - Gearscore is close to 403k
    - I have 4 cost that can be distributed how you see fit
    - I have dropped the price to $200 because I wish to get this game out of my life sooner than later
    - I am no longer willing to negotiate on price as the account is well worth over $500 (atleast), and it would be rather unfair for me to have to sell it for any less than what I already am

5. CodenameSP

CodenameSP
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sorry but that account is not worth more than like $30-50 (if even that) just because of level and some effort is saved by the buyer. There is lack of any strong monsters or even rare gear from spawns, everything is just a farmable or obtainable through video spawns. It really is not worth your time to continue selling, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.