Selling  Both Android/iOS  1-24 Hours Twitter LVL 67 | 15 MYTHIC 84 OUTFITS | M416 Glacier LVL 2 | 62 Weapon Skins | 8 Vehicle Skins | S

Discussion in 'PUBG Mobile Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Muhamad Ali, 2/18/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muhamad Ali

Muhamad Ali
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, PUBGM lovers! ✋
    I want to do long term business here & good trust, I don't need any few bucks to lose your trust :)

PLEASE ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ASK so that you can know more details about the offer that I sell. Also if you are interested in this account and want to buy it, please message me first to confirm whether I am online and ready to deliver

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Login: Twitter (Can connect 1 more platform by yourself)
    Link e-mail: Linked (Same as Twitter details)
    Current Server: Asia

Device: Android & iOS
    14 Helmets⛑ 13 Backpacks 21 Parachutes 62 Weapon Skins
    Title: Perfectionist, Overachiever, Collector, Weapon Master, Well-Liked, #1/100, Perseverance, Warhorse, S12 Ace, S14 Ace, S16 Ace, 2gether we play.

Characters: Sara, Andy, Victor
    INVENTRY: 5 (7-days) Room Card, 1 Rename Card...

Video Details

4,510 Achievement Points
    Current Rank: TPP Squad - Asia Crown V (Season 17)
    For More Details Click To See Video
    ⚠️WARNING! Don't use any 3rd party application, Use cheat or hack, Play 1 team match with hackers, Exploit bugs or anything else that causes a BANNED account. I will not be responsible for it! So use your account wisely⚠️

Why Should Buying Account from SultanAli?

1. It has a lot of stock with a very unbelievably cheap price compared to other stores!
    2. All of my offer account
    100% SAFE & SECURED
    3. Instant Delivery! After you make a payment, you will receive the account as soon as you buy

4. The cheap account doesn't mean cheap quality, I always prioritize my customers and make sure all the accounts I sell are ready to sell to new owners.

If I don't reply to your message the answer is only 1, I'm sleeping. So please wait and I'll get back to you soon after I wake up

Seriously buyer always appreciated

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.