Selling Twitch Accounts with Bits

Discussion in 'Twitch Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by bits44you, 6/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bits44you

bits44you
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

"Cheering is a new way to show support for streamers and celebrate the moments you love with the community, all right in chat. A Cheer is a chat message that uses Bits, which are evolving animated Emoticons that you can buy. Bit Emoticons can be used one by one, all at once, or anywhere in between. Using many at once shows more support and creates cooler Emoticons!"

[​IMG]

Are you a Streamer?
    You can help yourself so much by doing so little. Buying Bits for such a low price you are already earning money:
    "Twitch provides participating partners a share of the revenue Twitch receives from Bits equal to 1 cent per Bit used to Cheer for them..."
    and you are spending only 1/4 of that!
    Additionally, You help with Your channel growth. Nothing shows how successful is channel, then BIG BITS donations. That gives the hype for new viewers.

Are you a Viewer?
    You want to help your favorite Streamer, show Him/Her your support? But don't want to spent too much money? That's not a problem, here you can buy bits for less then 1/5 of the market price. Now you can finally help your streamer, whom you were watching every evening, without spending too much money.

The price is only 2$ for 1000 Bits.
    Price # with long-time buyers

All Bits are from watching ads, so are perfectly safe. For the last 6 months of selling i had not a single problem with them. With new buyers i can go first on trades, you will be able to check how it works before payment.

Trade details

• Order as many bits as you prefer.
    • Payment on Paypal/Skrill
    • I give you accounts information (logins,passwords) via Skype/Email
    • You can change password/email as you wish.
    • You can donate as many bits, whenever and to whoever you want.

Contact
    If you are interested and/or have any questions please contact at:
    [email protected]
    [​IMG]mrozik14pl
    I would gladly answer them all.

Cheer10000
    Bits44You

*All accounts are Twitch property with all the rights. Im only selling my time spent on getting bits.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. AkinKose

AkinKose
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   1   0

My Location:
    I am interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.