Selling  Android  1-24 Hours Tricks of the trade: iv change and item edit (single cheap service too)

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Boosting Services - Buy Sell Trade' started by Denondi, 8/20/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denondi

Denondi
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    As every good magician at the end of the career, I'm here to sell my tricks.
    As you can read I teach how to change iv and edit item in fire emblem heroes.
    The price for iv change is 30$ and for item edit (works with all except orbs) 20$, for both 40$.
    For a restric period I can also change iv (0.75$ for unit) and item (3$ for 999999 of 1 item) if you don't want to do it by yourself.

Before to contact me (if you want to buy the 'learn service') you have to be sure you can install 'MEmu' emulator on your pc following this guide:
    How to play FEH on PC (Windows only) - Fire Emblem Heroes - Serenes Forest Forums

Email: [email protected]
    Discord: @Dennis#1760

#1 Denondi, 8/20/18
    Last edited: 8/20/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Denondi

Denondi
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

No one has ever been banned for iv change until now 21/08/2018 (version 2.8)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.