Selling Transformers Animated $21.99 @ Amazon

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

This show is awesome, and I highly recommend it, it's a great deal for 42 episodes, too. Although if my copy arrived at the original rate (cheap shipping) I would've gotten the full refund for the difference, sadly, it had been 9 days since it arrived via two day shipping, so they only gave me 50% of the difference back. Still, better than nothing.

I couldn't get into this series due to the lack of animation, but I'm definitely jumping on this deal and will try it out again.Thanks for the heads-up, OP!

An aside: despite my aversion to the show itself, I was a huge fan of the toys that came out of it. Was also pleased they continued the aesthetic (and hybridized it w/ Bay-formers) for Prime.

Transformers Energon is only $20, but it's terrible in every conceivable metric.

They're bringing Beast Machines back too? Didn't know about that.

I didn't even know they made a Season 3 for T:animated. Transformers Prime is really the only series worth watching now, they did such a fantastic job with the storyline and characters...except for the annoying no-speak Bumblebee (until the very end of the series).

Transformers: Prime was dreadfully boring. Very pretty to look at though.

Beast Wars: The Complete Series is down to $25.89 too.

I'm sad that I can't get my wife to watch Beast Wars, as she loves the original series, Prime, and Animated. She just can't stand the dated CGI. I try to explain that the amazing plot, voice acting, and writing makes up for it, but she won't listen.

In for this...loved the series and I missed a few episodes.

Also Best Wars definitely the best series to date, might not look great compared to today's standards but has excellent stories. Beast Machines...ugh, I still pretend that never existed, such a dissapointment, morphing and what they did with Rhinox...yuck.

It's $25 on target.com http://www.target.co...term=beast wars

You guys know Beast Wars is on Netflix right? I knwo that's not the same as owning it, but it's an option nonetheless.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.