Selling Trading WTT My GW Account for a RS account! Hello...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Trading WTT My GW Account for a RS account! Hello there, i want to trade my GW account with all 3 campigns on for good runescape account with good stats! : *****************************************************. no noob offers pls. Selling Full GuildWar Account Hello. Im going to sell my Guild Wars account. Account have Normal GW, Faction,NightFall and Eye Of North. So account is highly upped. Almost all Map areas looked up and 80% Missions Done. Im having on account 20Lv Warrior/Ritualist with Perfect Feel Blade what Price is about 80k. Also Warrior Character have Infused armors and all runes for Swordmanship. My Own Created pretty well working build. Warrior have almost all heros too. 70 Pathfindter of Tyrian. Im Also having 20Lv Elementtalist/Monks with full Tyria/Nightfall maps done. Having good gear with runes and nice green weapon. Elementalist have also builds for Fire/earth. Elementalist have also Some platiuniums and all heros. And last one is 20Lv Dervish with fully runed equiment and Green Weapon. Dervish have almost all map from Nightfall sone and also full Eye Of The North Done. Have Almost All Heros and some Platiniums. Account have also couple Pvp Characters With very good Builds. There is 1 my made Assasin/Ritualist build what is so ****ing good. You can easily beat 4-6 Warriors with it ;D. Its also very good in TA.Im the only One User on That Account and im not going to sell account for ingame gold. Only Paypal Money Accepted. Im from Finland and i can speak really good English. Contact me at :m.i.k.u94@homtail -Mikael s Selling GW Account with Proph/Factions/Nightfall/EotN/Bonus Pack Tried to trade this but no one was interested so Ill try selling. Up for grabs is a Guild Wars account with all 4 games and the bonus mission pack. It also has the pre-release for nightfall which es with 3 nifty weapons. Has over 400k gold, 19 mini pets (lich, water dijinn, bone dragon, are the best) and tons of weapons/mods. There are 8 character...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.